:: The Formula 1 - 2007 Season Thread ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
massa was loosing traction at the time of rain....dunnoa why else Ferrari was simply awesome in the Dry........hope we see a ferrari win in the next race......

BTW at the closing stages the rain came and gave the race to McLaren......damn....

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
the last set of tyre (intermediate), for Massa, ruined his race, coz he was struggling to find GRIP.

but have to say Alonso was superb after final pit stop.

man, Massa was really pissed off (if you watched the post race conf., you'll know:))).

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
yeah......well that was obvious....

really feel sorry for Kimi man.....today it was just no luck for ferrari it seemed....:(

Last edited:

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
cuz thats the main u need for winning in anything.....whether its in F1 , Football, Cricket anything.......no matter how well u do...but at the end of the its the luck u need to WIN.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Ferrari, luck??? ROFL:))

its Alonso(McLaren) who ALWAYS cries about LUCk LUCK & more LUCK :p

-------

Ron should have not interfered in Massa & Alonso's talk.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Massa didnt BLEW it:p, it was TEAM's mistake for puttin wrong tyres.

if you wanna talk of Blowing, then what did Lewis do? he could have managed a podium finsih8), but i guess his luck ran out WIDE out of track:)):)):))

no disrespect to Lewis8), i'm his fan too (but for the reason that he is first Black & drives perfect F1)

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
prateek_san said:
cuz thats the main u need for winning in anything.....whether its in F1 , Football, Cricket anything.......no matter how well u do...but at the end of the its the luck u need to WIN.
your ferrari friend says otherwise:p
s18000rpm said:
Ferrari, luck??? ROFL:))

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
what a final 10 laps .... brilliant driving by massa and alonso .... avoided the over take attempt just kewl absolute calmness amazing overtake in the end ... aur hamilton ...bacha apni auk pe aa gaya ... :D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
iMav said:
what a final 10 laps .... brilliant driving by massa and alonso .... avoided the over take attempt just kewl absolute calmness amazing overtake in the end ... aur hamilton ...bacha apni auk pe aa gaya ... :D
he joined the race a lap down (after restart) [made a mistake - chose to pit early for dry tyres, so that cost him lot of momentum], & yet finished in 9th, set some fastest laps, he overtook some cars brilliantly, & dont forget he crashed at 270+kmph just yesterday:)) & his broken car was rebuilt for race today.

Poor Hamilton! He had made a brilliant start to run fourth by Turn Two, only to sustain a puncture that crippled his car. No sooner had he pitted for a replacement than he slid off the road in the lake in Turn One, from whence he was lucky to be rescued by the mobile crane. A lap behind now, he was allowed under the new rules to make up that lap behind the safety car, but a premature switch to dry tyres put him off the road again briefly. He then launched a great comeback as he traded fastest laps with Massa while trying to get back on the lead lap. After a dogged drive he got back into the points in eighth place on Lap 53, but then the need to pit for wets dropped him back. In the final laps he passed Renault’s Giancarlo Fisichella (for the second time, having overtaken him earlier round the outside in Turn 12), but he just ran out of time to deprive Heikki Kovalainen in the second R27 of the final point, even though he was at that stage lapping three seconds faster than the Renaults.

overall, a good race from a shaken guy. 8), only a racer can pull off something like this, (like Massa in Silverstone, Alonso, not to forget MS & Mika)

=====================

btw in post race confrnc., Webber was just goin on talking :)):)):)), Alonso was laughing, coz Webber just gave a short preview of WHOLE race then:))

Last edited:

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
i didn't get to see the restart but why wasn't lewis disqualified for being helped by a crane onto the track:mad:

last year montoya just ran wide a twin chicane and got stuck in the gravel trap just about a meter from the track,but he wasn't pulled in.he didn't get any points but i think mclaren stamped their authority a bit(can't believe i'm saying this being a mclaren fan)

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
hmm.....point.......
considering the fact that there were others too who were stuck up by the road side....
man......that was fun.....each car slidding down the track to end at the same spot....

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
kimi and ms are the best in starting from the back they will cause havock in the top order even if they are behind ... lewis was over lapped by massa .... but lewis has had a dream start till now .... man he can drive

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
What happend to Kimi? I Missed as power went down :mad:

EIDT:
I was surprised that Alonso told me I did it (hit his tyre on Alonso's sidepod) on purpose so I got angry with him. If he is not happy with this it is not my problem."
Link

I never expected Alonso could say that :mad: , Look at what happend to Ralf, yes he was pissed off after colliding with heidfield, but later told it was just a racing incident and said Hidefield should not be penalised :) and even Hidefield has appologised. FIA did not penalize Hidefield.

100 imaginary negatige reps for Alonso from me :mad:

Last edited:

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
ratedrsuperstar said:
i didn't get to see the restart but why wasn't lewis disqualified for being helped by a crane onto the track:mad:
Just as his car was being moved out, the decision to restart the race was taken as I see it. Then it's very much ok. He was even one lap behind because of this.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Arsenal_Gunners said:
your ferrari friend says otherwise:p

when did i say that:confused: prateek said that

prateek_san said:
:confused:

any way gr8 race by massa & cryonso :D..ferrari made a mistake with the tyres otherwise it was massa's race...
kimi was unlucky..relaibility of ferrari has to improve & finally hamilton does not finish on the podium nor does he get a point :D
but amazing race by lewis

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom