:: The Formula 1 - 2007 Season Thread ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^ d/l this- *www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

===================================

Qualification results

P1. Lewis Hamilton - McLaren-Mercedes
P2. Fernando Alonso - McLaren-Mercedes
P3. Felipe Massa - Ferrari
P4. Kimi Räikkönen - Ferrari
P5. Nick Heidfeld - BMW :))

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^WT buck is wrong with you:?

when the hell did i say i changed teams???

yes i like BMW, infact my favourite BMW M5 is based on F1:p, so its obvious i'll support BMW too8)

but my full support will go to Ferrari (coz of M.S.)

Dipen01

Youngling
s18000rpm said:
^ d/l this- *www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

===================================

Qualification results

P1. Lewis Hamilton - McLaren-Mercedes
P2. Fernando Alonso - McLaren-Mercedes
P3. Felipe Massa - Ferrari
P4. Kimi Räikkönen - Ferrari
P5. Nick Heidfeld - BMW :))

I already installed that..!!

plus dunno as soon as qualifying started...though i could see anything..but it constantly asked for downloading file...

keyframe.bin

at constant time duration..!! say one file every 2-3 secs..!! dunno whats exactly happening..!

Dipen01

Youngling
Well i am not using any AV since long time....

F/w == Force ware/Firm Ware... anyways..
Well regarding Disp. Driver.
NVIDIA Display Driver for Windows 2000/XP
version 97.73, 02/02/2007

from Guru3D

Lets see plannin to reinstall OS before tonite :(

OP
hailgautam

hailgautam

Youngling
Hamilton's on his way to win his 2nd successive f1 races. there's no stopping this guy.

massa vs kimi an interesting duel going on...

even webber vs trulli is exciting

not many ppl follow f1 in us... the stands look empty..

Last edited:

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
gr8 race btw team-mates and dissapointment for nico and liuzzi(the entertainer of the race)

hope testing will bring the ferrari vs mclaren fight back and renault inching closer to bmw too

Dipen01

Youngling
Well so Rookie does it again...!!

1) Hamilton
2) Alonso +1.5s
3) Massa +11.3s
4) Kimi +2.5s

Well didnt see the race live..but monitored every lap times... And i must say Kimi was real awesome in mid sector and even at the end..!! he screwed up on the first lap i guess.!! i dont know what happened after 2nd pitstop...on timing screen i thought he could hv passed Massa ... but he didnt..

anyways.... there was solid fight between Mclarens in the middle stint (one instance where both were side by side).. and towards the end it was Ferrari's... Well dunno but looks like it was a decent race..!!

Mclaren owned ferrari again.
@Arsenal :- The only reason why Mclaren won was the sheer pace of car... There was nothing like stunning drive from any of these drivers..

If you saw the race, u must have seen Kimi's pace..If only he did that kind of driving regularly, he'd win some... Doing the fastest lap with the harder compound tyres takes some doing.

Just wait for European Break..!! ;)

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Dipen01 said:
@Arsenal :- The only reason why Mclaren won was the sheer pace of car... There was nothing like stunning drive from any of these drivers..
Did you saw the skills of hamilton,he held his own even when Fernando was all over him.He was flawless.
For me it was stunning driving from Lewis,and very good try by Fernando.
The difference between 2nd and 3rd place was 12.8 seconds,if this is not ownage I don't know what is.

Dipen01

Youngling
Well that was due to back markers dude....well yeah thats the part of the race...so i dont mean to say that we should exclude it..

but u can compare lap times of all the laps...and all three cars (lewis,alonso,massa) were around same whole race... except for kimi who was blazing in midsector (ofcourse he was stupid enough not able to pass roseberg and heiki)..but so what i meant was... if not for that back markers... we could have witnessed a 4way battle..!!

plus lewis we all know..doesnt crack under pressure...(atleast till his 7th race, we havent seen him make a single mistake).. Fernando is desperate so he is bound to attack and he is pretty good at it.. he is know for that..!!

But basically its technical teams at Ferrari who need to raise thier level..!! if they can proved kimi and massa with at par car...then we can see some real 4 way racing..!!

and NO i havent seen the race so i didnt see skills of hamilton..!! but i just know that they were side by side goin thru corner one..!!

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Hamilton is just amazing. The way he held his nerves when cryonso attempted to overtake him was really great to watch.
I can't get it, what's wrong with Ferrari. The cars had the pace to match McLaren's but just seemed to take things too lightly.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
3rd and 4th can't be said to underperform. And a gap of 10+ secs doesn't have anything to do with qualifying, there was no one between massa and raikonnen for almost whole race.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Kimi:x

he is Quick, thats all.

if he starts the race from pole - he wins, otherwise he stays in the position he started from.

not at all a fighter:x, doesnt EVEN TRIES to overtake.

did you see how Fisichella was attacking? even tho Kimi had quick car, he didnt even try. he got past the cars coz of Pit Stops:x
----------

whineso at it again:)), yesterday if you watched the telecast from 9:30, you might have seen it too.:)) its a BIG time news:D, Whineso furious/jealous on his team mate's success:D

atleast we(ferrari) dont have such whining driver:)).
-------------
if you didnt know, Lewis was trained by Ron Dennis since Lewis was 12 :shock: & they say Ron kind of ADOPTED Hamilton.
Ron's the guy who brought Kimi too:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom