:: The Formula 1 - 2007 Season Thread ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
LEWIS HAMILTON’S F1 world title dream could be wrecked by a probe into the spying scandal surrounding his McLaren team.
*www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,3-2007300890,00.html

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
dude u read the sun a lot for sure your references always comes from the sun!

yeah it's kinda true coz i don't think a team can improve so much in the winter break as mclaren had done

the real hardwork this season has been done by the bmw guyz

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
Raikkonen spoils British party

great race by Kimi.....the ferrari looked so speedy than the mclaren's sad that Massa had a mechanical problem, for which he had to start from the pit lane but even that he did an excellent job by finishing 5th.......

Go ferrari .........

1. Kimi
2. Alonso
3. Hamilton.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

BRING IT ON

F1.com said:
It was not a great day for Lewis Hamilton in the other McLaren, who struggled throughout to match his main rivals’ pace, and had Felipe Massa not had to start from the pit lane after his Ferrari stalled on the grid in the original start, he would arguably not have been able to maintain his record of finishing on the podium in every Grand Prix he has driven.

It may not have been a classic race, but it proved again that the advantage remains with Ferrari as the season reached its midpoint.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Ferrari's Kimi Raikkonen secured pole position for Sunday's European Grand Prix after a dramatic Nurburgring qualifying session which saw McLaren's Lewis Hamilton crash out five minutes into Q3.

Hamilton sustained NO serious injuries in the accident, which was caused by a problem with the right-front wheel at his previous pit stop.

Qualifying results...

P1. Kimi
P2. Alonso (even after making big mistake, but shows that he was on very low fuel onboard)
P3. Massa

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Hamilton safe after high-speed qualifying shunt

*www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2007/7/6509.html

The cause of the accident was a problem with the airgun used on the right front wheel during the pit stop immediately prior to the incident. The wheelnut could not be fitted properly and a second gun was needed to cure the problem. However, the wheel was subsequently still able to move enough to generate sufficient damage to cause it to fail.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
there were talks that lewis not racing tomm. so the gap can be cut down to 2pts. but it was reported later that lewis is fine does this mean he'll race tomm.

go kimi show the punk kid how to win a championship(no disrespect to lewis:D)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Lewis Hamilton said:
, McLaren (10th, 1m 33.833s)
“I’m absolutely fine and we will see later if I am able to race tomorrow. Everybody has been looking after me really well. We know what caused the accident and I’m just pleased that everything is OK and I really hope I can race tomorrow.”

As is normal, Hamilton will require a final sign-off by FIA Medical Delegate Gary Hartstein on Sunday morning before he is allowed to race. McLaren expect the outcome of this to be positive.

*www.formula1.com/photos/597x478/sutton/2007/d07eur1290.jpg

===============
Hamilton's qualifying accident explained*www.formula1.com/news/technical/2007/779/450.html

*www.formula1.com/photos/ta_article/full/ta_article_450.jpg

================
Hamilton cleared to race

McLaren confirmed this morning that having been examined by FIA Medical Delegate Dr Gary Hartstein and the Chief Medical Officer of the event, Dr Klaus U. Zerbian, Lewis Hamilton has been cleared to race in the European Grand Prix.

It follows the British driver’s high-speed crash during Saturday’s qualifying session at the Nurburgring. Hamilton escaped uninjured, but was airlifted to hospital for a precautionary CT scan.

He will start from 10th place on the grid, with the same fuel load that he began qualifying with.
=============================

After the pleasant weather yesterday, it is more overcast this morning. The ambient temperature high will be around 19 degrees Celsius, and once again there is a chance of showers this afternoon.

Last edited:

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Great victory for Alonso. Good day for McLaren overall. After so much luck, it would have been nice to see Hamilton get that one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom