:: The Formula 1 - 2007 Season Thread ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad_den

Padawan
^^ :D The safety car probably made more laps than most cars...!! Massa looked all set for a podium finish.. And ALonso tasted what it feels to be unlucky... (Kimi must be laughing)..!

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Alonso struggled for pace, particularly in the closing stages when his super-soft Bridgestones seemed to be providing little grip. The result was the unusual sight of a McLaren being passed by a Super Aguri, that of Takuma Sato. ...more
:D:D:D

ROFL

====================
"It seemed a terribly long time, even though it was only minutes before I got the information that Robert is conscious and able to talk," said BMW's Mario Theissen. "According to the first medical reports, Robert has escaped this very heavy accident relatively unscathed."

Initial reports suggesting that Kubica had suffered a broken leg or ankle have not been confirmed.

FIA F1 Safety regulation ROCKS 8)
======================

Canadian Grand Prix - selected driver quotes

Last edited:

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Haha.... this thread is swarmed with Ferrari Tifosi. :D

Mclaren rules! I still think Alonso will be Triple World Champion this season. Even otherwise I'm happy as Hamilton is the second contender for the title. Either way good for Mclaren.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
I loved every moment of watching cryonso struggle. Yeah I am a ferrari fan, too and was quite disappointed to see the massa being black flagged. Kubica's crash was horrible. But, on the other hand it was so reasuring to see the strength of a F1 car that he just has a broken leg.
Well, for hamilaton, I guess there's no match for him. I hope he does win the title this year. Ferrari look nowhere close to winning driver's or constructor's championship this year. And last thing I'd like to see is cry babies at the top.

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
^ LOL ......
Ferrari is having the Quickest just that something is wrong with the strategy ..... hope they do good at Indianapolis .......

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
just saw kubica's crash on youtube..it was bad...thanx to f1 cars saety..he survived..hope ferrari have better luck next time

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^he & G.Fisichella exited the Pit Lane while RED lights were on, in "Safety Car" period.
Felipe Massa said:
(DSQ):
"What happened at the pit stop is a real shame. Even if the safety car didn't help me I was having a good race and I could have brought home some important points for the championship. Unfortunately, when I left the pits, I did not even look at the lights, partly because there were so many cars in pit lane behind me.

=====================

BMW Sauber’s Robert Kubica has escaped serious injury after crashing heavily in Sunday’s Canadian Grand Prix. Kubica suffered a light concussion and a sprained ankle in the high-speed accident.

NO BROKEN LEG.

A decision regarding Kubica's participation in next weekend's United States Grand Prix will be taken at Indianapolis on Thursday

Last edited:

Dipen01

Youngling
Here are some comments made by alonso after the race:

"Alonso cursed the effect the safety car had on the race, saying: "It always makes the races a lottery and you need luck.
"I had to stop on lap 24, and the safety car came out on lap 24, I had to stop on lap 49-50 and it came out on lap 47, and that was the race for me.
"My team-mate benefited the most. As I said, the safety car is a lottery and there can't be a race where you are more out of luck than I have been. "There will be other times when it will be my turn to have a good race and the rest will have all the bad luck." "

Once a cry baby...always a crybaby...

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
OMG just saw this topic today couldn't believe i missed it from the start.

Ferrari will dominate in the US GP coz they have the best straight line speed and hope lewis crashes out or he'll be running away from any ferrari competition.I'm a huge Mclaren fan but also a big Kimi fan.

Mclaren might be better earlier but i doubt that they will win the next GP and hopefully ferrari comes back stronger in the title race.

History shows that there's always 1 driver who comes into his own after the US GP like Kimi(2005) and MSc(2006)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom