:: The Formula 1 - 2007 Season Thread ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

faraaz

Evil Genius
NOOOO!!! BLASPHEMY!!!! Real Madrid will pwn joo!!! :twisted:

As for the race...I only support Ferrari cuz Raikkonen is racing for them, so today was a very 'meh' race...

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
smart-a$$, see what you posted
Arsenal_Gunners said:
^^They play fkin best football in the world:D
i just said the same :p, if Ferrari & Schumi won race after race, & Schumi setting records after records (Lap), then doesnt it mean Ferrari & Schumi, (now Massa & in future Kimi) "play as BEST drivers & team in the WORLD":p

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^I only replied post #119.First of all it is plain stupid of you to compare 2 different teams belonging to 2 entirely different sports.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
After some 3-4 years of disappointments, it's good to see Mclaren coming and shaping up well this season.

Go Mclaren! Go Hamilton-Alonso! Hopefully Alonso will be triple world champion by the end of this season. :D

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Wow .. Massa won .. :D >> slap on alonso hahaha.
and kimi is extremely overrated, there are better drivers than him in other small teams

drgrudge said:
After some 3-4 years of disappointments, it's good to see Mclaren coming and shaping up well this season.

Go Mclaren! Go Hamilton-Alonso! Hopefully Alonso will be triple world champion by the end of this season. :D
Ya they are coming up but its hard to beat the ferrari this season. :D

I can see Hamilton win that will be great, :rolleyes:

but Alonso naaaaaaaah never he is true SOB. :mad:

s18000rpm said:
or by the looks of it Hamilton :D

but that Ron guy & wudnt let him take the title, coz he's Black:x
ya thats right .. He never loses an opportunity to pip alonso.

Hamilton is really a good driver,.. who knows he gets a champianship.
thank you Ron for getting a black in a competitive car.

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Alonso (whineso) at it again- whining that "Massa driving dangerously". (1st lap incident)
coz massa took the inside & maintained it? :?

this is a RACE for god's sake:D

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
oh man I read that too in today's newspaper,

hey man Alonso is also known as Crying Baby don't you know that. :D

he always have problems with others, in next race he will say Hamilton is driving dangerously.. And then he will leave the McLaren too

Dipen01

Youngling
@all :- did anyone catchup with the question that is asked by audience to goodwin !!??

what was yesterday's question..??

geek_rohit

In the zone
drgrudge said:

Not if Massa has an answer to that :p

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
s18000rpm said:
Alonso (whineso) at it again- whining that "Massa driving dangerously". (1st lap incident)
coz massa took the inside & maintained it? :?

this is a RACE for god's sake:D

ohh man ...if this true ...then Schumi would said it way before that hakkinen in a Killer Driver....also Montoya.....they dont drive at the Race track they want to Kill each other... :)) :)) :))

Alonso again whinning ..... cry baby cry .. :D

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
*f1.gpupdate.net/en/news/2007/05/18/formula_1_could_run_v6_engines_in_2011/
i really dont want this to happen ...... it will be like watching A1 GP named as F1 .:((

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
what i think -
now something about Kimi is getting uncovered this season, his OVERTAKING CAPABILITY,there's none :x

he didnt even try to get PAST J. Button :x, who has a slow underperforming Honda:x, the same thing, last season, Michael was overtaking so many cars at every possible corners (at Chicane - end of tunnel) .

man what the hell is wrong wih this guy:x doesnt he wants to WIN Driver's title?

thanks to him McLaren are 20pts. clear in Constructors standing:x

but anyways, this is just the 5th race.:p

lets see what happens at the end of season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom