:: The Formula 1 - 2007 Season Thread ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Kimi not at all good in Overtaking :x

i'm sooooooooooooooooo happy for BMW :D:D:D

Williams eating BMW's dust :D:D, oh wait ... they're eating Renault's dust:D

man Nick was just cruising around & overtook Alonso, FROM THE OUTSIDE:twisted:. now is there anything WORSE , disgraceful, shameful in Racing, overtaken from the OutSide:D:D:D:D

i'd love to see Ferrari 1st, BMW 2nd & McLaren somewhere anywhere:D in Constructor's chart.

Last edited:

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
yeah man really that was awesome stuff from Nick Heidfeld to overtake Alonso.....Kimi is having some sort of problems while overtaking.......hope that its not a serious .......BUT Great Finish By MASSA......*img99.exs.cx/img99/8577/yupi3ti.gif

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
good race. Excellent season after looong time. When was the last time that we saw 3 drives taking joint 1st position?

Good comeback by Massa but still he wasn't perfect. If there were 4-5 more laps, Lewis would have won the race.

moreover, looks like there are engine issues with McLaren. Blue smoke coming from the rear or Lewis's car and Alonso saving engine for Spanish GP. This definitely is good news for Ferrari in Barcelona.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
posted on 15-04-2007, 10:46 PM
ambandla said:
good race. Excellent season after looong time. When was the last time that we saw 3 drives taking joint 1st position?

Good comeback by Massa but still he wasn't perfect. If there were 4-5 more laps, Lewis would have won the race.

moreover, looks like there are engine issues with McLaren. Blue smoke coming from the rear or Lewis's car and Alonso saving engine for Spanish GP. This definitely is good news for Ferrari in Barcelona.
no Massa did a good job.

he was just saving his Engine for next race:wink:, coz there were Backmarkers (traffic), soooo it's Job well Done by Massa.

Same thing Kimi did, he didnt push while behind Alonso & also Lewis.

he said -
"...following Fernando at the start of the race, that you cannot get past if the guy doesn’t make a mistake, so there was no point to push any more after I couldn’t get past Lewis after my last pit stop, so I took it easy after that. It wasn’t too bad, the car was not too bad in the race, it (the problem) is just more in qualifying."

source : *www.formula1.com/race/news/5965/772.html

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
=====================================

*img.youtube.com/vi/wYI6PFNDFrg/2.jpg
Ron Dennis Talks to M. Schumacher
Ron Dennis was trying to lure Schumacher into his team...

seems like Ron Dennis was Drunk :D:D:D

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
s18000rpm said:

*img.youtube.com/vi/wYI6PFNDFrg/2.jpg
Ron Dennis Talks to M. Schumacher
Ron Dennis was trying to lure Schumacher into his team...

seems like Ron Dennis was Drunk :D:D:D

HAHAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH :))

I cant stop laughing.....ron dennis must have been reallly drunk at that time... :D

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
slidding down like hell........where had this thread gone?.......keep it alive guys...many F1 fans round here......better make it a sticky....

outdated, but these were the Q/F results:

*www.f1-live.com/f1/en/results/live_flash/index.html

edited='''R A C E''' starts today at 17:30 local time...

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Raikkonen has some jinx he just keeps on retiring no matter which team he races for

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
his Luck has something to do with his retiremets...i guess :D

===========================

Race Results

*www.supload.us/thumbs/default/untitled-20070513084739.jpg

=======================
Paddock Postcard - Schumi, Scheckter & Senna

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom