The Cricket Channel

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I am missing those idiots who said Sachin shouldn't be credited specially for the WC victory, where are they and where are their players?

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
no..unless tendulkar scores 200 & yuvraj 100...then we need dhoni to score 50..otherwise we are doomed...

no worries..tendulkar will score his all time best with harbhajan scoring a 100 not out...no worries guys,its just a small hitch in our nig plan...

:-o:-o

:lol::lol::lol:

I am missing those idiots who said Sachin shouldn't be credited specially for the WC victory, where are they and where are their players?

But still there is too much hype created by the media for the 100th 100.:|

There is a high chance that our team will be whitewashed in the current series. Memories of 1974 and Wadekar??:rolleyes:

sujoyp

Grand Master
Ok guys soo we lost both the test matches...and we learnt some great things -

1. without sehwag we cannot make 478 in 5 sessions
2. Dravid has the best tecqnique of all
3. Dhoni is not ment for test...shoo him off and get a keeper who can bat in test
4. Tendulkar is not in form
5. bhajji cant turn the ball but while batting he can turn the bat very well... soo he is a poor batsman who can bowl sometimes..call amit mishra urgently
6. ishant need lots of training from waseem akram or glen mcgrath

If u have any thing more add...in both test they played like any local team like mumbai 11 or chennai 11... :x

OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
We got pwned... big time!

and... Tendulkar is always in form... watch out for the next 2 matches!

____

My Prediction --->

3rd Test : India'll win

4th Test : Draw

Outcome = India will still hold the No. 1 position :D

sujoyp

Grand Master
how about both we win and series gets draw...dhoni ki izzat bach jaegi...he never lost a series na ;)

sujoyp

Grand Master
Welcome back dravid in the ODI team...U r saving test team from failing (total team getting out for 100 :D) ...and now its time to save our beloved world cup winning ODI team

BTW Dravid too have 10000+ runs in ODI...nobody can write it off just like that

sujoyp

Grand Master
wait what??he just got selected...is this a joke??

EDIT:- ok so he is quitting after the england odi series...

:( so ultimately he is not happy that he got selected in england series... soo he announced his retirement soo that the selectors could never select him again...

anyways next 2 series r home series soo we dont have to worry...our team will make 500 in every 1st inning here and we will forget the loss in england:p

OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Zaheer ruled out of series!

India in England 2011: Zaheer Khan ruled out of series | Cricket News | England v India 2011 | ESPN Cricinfo

Injured seamer out for 14-16 weeks, RP Singh to replace him

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Ok guys soo we lost both the test matches...and we learnt some great things -

1. without sehwag we cannot make 478 in 5 sessions
And with him we have a lottery in our team. Welcome with a DUCK :lol:

0-4. England toyed with us, us, the World Champions :neutral:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
no worries guy,this is of course a small prob...sreesanth is gonna dance his wickets out...my prediction..england will score 300...india will take out the 80 lead & score 500...& then we win..just like how england beat us before...we are gonna give england a taste of their own medicine...

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I think we will lose this series bad and end up blaming IPL.
Unacceptable from the World-Champions :mad:

Remember how Australlia Dominated :?: :facepalm:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
no worries guy,this is of course a small prob...sreesanth is gonna dance his wickets out...my prediction..england will score 300...india will take out the 80 lead & score 500...& then we win..just like how england beat us before...we are gonna give england a taste of their own medicine...

:lol::lol::lol:

Top Bottom