The Cricket Channel

ithehappy

Human Spambot
England- 456/3. Lead by 232 runs, 7 wickets in hand. I am betting my whole siggy if India wins it.
:lol:
:hyper:
:rofl:

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
india going to loose again...they r making 500 runs and every batsman make half century...

and what about our super batsmans ...they cant even make double figures...shame...

BCCI do some match fixing and draw the series ASAP :D that u can do

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
PREPARE TO SEE A NEVER BEFORE SCENE OF INDIA'S BATTING...it will be a lesson in batting for history in cricket...

Edit:-Ahh ****,sehwag out..no worries...

ithehappy

Human Spambot
PREPARE TO SEE A NEVER BEFORE SCENE OF INDIA'S BATTING...it will be a lesson in batting for history in cricket...

Edit:-Ahh ****,sehwag out..no worries...
Nope, India will bat well in this innings, I bet.
And as I said, Sehwag is a lottery. How can we even depend on someone who doesn't even has the appropriate techniques to play! This is not a damn 20-20 crap. I hate him all time, even when he made 300 against Pak and especially when he was compared with Sachin for his similarity in batting style with him, Jeez!!!
lol.... sehwag saala guest appearence k liye england aya hai
Well said.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
And as I said, Sehwag is a lottery. How can we even depend on someone who doesn't even has the appropriate techniques to play! This is not a damn 20-20 crap. I hate him all time, even when he made 300 against Pak and especially when he was compared with Sachin for his similarity in batting style with him, Jeez!!!.
even thats what i meant...india will bat out its skins,,as for sehwag...:? :cry:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Another thrashing may begin very soon today.:|

And as I said, Sehwag is a lottery. How can we even depend on someone who doesn't even has the appropriate techniques to play! This is not a damn 20-20 crap. I hate him all time, even when he made 300 against Pak and especially when he was compared with Sachin for his similarity in batting style with him, Jeez!!!

Well said.

Who has the technique to bat in test cricket abroad in our team except Sachin, Dravid and Laxman? It is all because of this IPL. Because of this the newer generation is focussing on 20-20 shots rather than patience and test cricket technique.

sujoyp

Grand Master
raina, yuvraj, dhoni r totally odi and T20 players...
instead murli vijay could not succeed but he have good track record in longer format
pujara, jaffar they r far better test player..

I think they should try these players again + parthiv patel for his batting and keeping

Dhoni should rest for 1-2 months...

Top Bottom