The Cricket Channel

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Who has the technique to bat in test cricket abroad in our team except Sachin, Dravid and Laxman? It is all because of this IPL. Because of this the newer generation is focussing on 20-20 shots rather than patience and test cricket technique.
Keep Laxman out of that list.
Gautam should be there. He is a good batsman, very good.

Sachin plays 20-20 too, play nicely than some others, did that make him to change his technique? Nope, it's about the players terrible mentality, some thinks 20-20 is life, and how can I say they are wrong after the amount of money they get for it!

azzu

AJJU
Gambhir certainly is very good Test Player but Raina....hmmmm....
'I was referring to the Technique thing there not test or no-test player....
raina definitely has a good technique , but rather misses out on the patience thing
raina can't play short balls...
does it mean he doesn't have technique...

the only players whom i dont see have a typical cricket technique are Dhoni and Sehwagh...
other than them all the top order batsmen play quite a game of class and technique ,perfect eg : Virat Kohli

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
'I was referring to the Technique thing there not test or no-test player....
raina definitely has a good technique , but rather misses out on the patience thing

does it mean he doesn't have technique...

the only players whom i dont see have a typical cricket technique are Dhoni and Sehwagh...
other than them all the top order batsmen play quite a game of class and technique ,perfect eg : Virat Kohli

:rolleyes: Can't play short balls = technique missing for playing short balls. :p

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, at least rain Gods finally showed some mercy. But do England really need full 5 days to beat this India team?

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
i guess u said Technique to bat ,
short ball can be exception(ek galthi sab ko maaf hai :D )

i yet dont understand y isnt Pujara in playing 11

pujara is out injured..hence wasn't selected for either emerging games nor the test squad

azzu

AJJU
pujara is out injured..hence wasn't selected for either emerging games nor the test squad

ohh didnt know abt that....he is one of the frequent injured persons list...
i thought he was on the similar list as Robbin uthappa whom selectors frequently tend to neglect

sujoyp

Grand Master
ok so we have again england 450/3 with 2 batsman above 150 :p I think bell will make a double this time

Indian bowlers r not at all effective

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's an indication to phase out the old brigade within the next 6-12 months and groom the next gen. Just watching the highlights of the Natwest Series 2002, and suddenly realize Zaheer, Yuvraj, Rahul, Sachin etc. are all 10 years older now.

OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Nope, India will bat well in this innings, I bet.
And as I said, Sehwag is a lottery. How can we even depend on someone who doesn't even has the appropriate techniques to play! This is not a damn 20-20 crap. I hate him all time, even when he made 300 against Pak and especially when he was compared with Sachin for his similarity in batting style with him, Jeez!!!

Well said.

Check out his test cricket record! Who the hell are you to judge his techniques? His contribution to Indian Cricket cannot be neglected. Mind You, I am no Sehwag fan! And have you got a good reason to hate him?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Check out his test cricket record! Who the hell are you to judge his techniques? His contribution to Indian Cricket cannot be neglected. Mind You, I am no Sehwag fan! And have you got a good reason to hate him?
I am the one who can state TRUE facts, but you are NOT. Besides anyone can state about someones technique, if he has some knowledge about Cricket.
There are more than one reason why I hate him, but lets keep that off topic item out for now.
Sehwag has NO technique, forget about bad or good. Just because he made a triple hundred vs Pak or some stormy innings in NZ doesn't make him a good player.
And try to keep yourself calm, no need for any offensiveness.
:cool:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
:lol:

Btw, your post itself reveals your knowledge about Cricket.
I am ignoring you.
Say whatever you wanna say if that's make you happy.
:???:

A great first session for India anyway. Dravid showed his class once again, but Mishra! Hm, Sehwag+Laxman+Raina+Dhoni<Mishra, :lol:
Lets see how far he goes.

J

Joker

:lol:

Btw, your post itself reveals your knowledge about Cricket.
guess this post of him will reveal you everything abt him?
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/community...st-122-crores-needed-become-rich-country.html

im not a sehwag fan either,but what he is talking is b$. sehwags having a bad time...just like the whole indian team.

Keep Laxman out of that list.
laxman is IN that list noob.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
simple advice. Don't behave in a sissy way.

Just ignore and jog on. You aren't doing us, them, yourself and anyone a favour by mentioning it.
I would have if I weren't quoted as 'Who the hell are you'.
How would you ignore someone if you were quoted the same?

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I would have if I weren't quoted as 'Who the hell are you'.
How would you ignore someone if you were quoted the same?
You haven't played Cricket for India, mate.

Besides, I agree he isn't a very technical player. Smart slogger. But that itself is okay. You don't score two triple centuries just like that and average 53 in tests. Call one a fluke if you want to.

OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
guess this post of him will reveal you everything abt him?
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/community...st-122-crores-needed-become-rich-country.html

:rofl: man!!

England 591/6d
India 300 & 94/2 (f/o) (23.1 ov) :|

I don't think we would be able to save this match either.

Top Bottom