The Complete Smartphone Buyer's Guide

matrixx

Journeyman
Re: Mobile Buyer's Guide

how come E1 already in market with positive review phone could compare with Moto E just launching today!!! Even no one has in hand this moment?!!

Hmm, Moto effect! (or afection!)

harsh1387

Broken In

Need a quick opinion as I have no knowledge in this category. Between Moto E and Xolo Q1000 Opus which one is a better buy?

It's for my dad. Primary need is Good call quality, battery life and should look good, screen size at least 4 inch minimum. Budget- 7 to 8k max.

amjath

Human Spambot

Need a quick opinion as I have no knowledge in this category. Between Moto E and Xolo Q1000 Opus which one is a better buy?

It's for my dad. Primary need is Good call quality, battery life and should look good, screen size at least 4 inch minimum. Budget- 7 to 8k max.

Moto e eyes closed.

sushovan

In the zone

Get Xperia ZR or Moto X or even a second hand/imported LG G2 instead of that overpriced crap for 23K.

KayKashyap

Journeyman

Yes you can.

But don't,

buy moto x instead. It's Better.. or you can consider xperia sp.

No sony,had enough fun with BOX! :-/ :D

indeed,moto x is better,but im worried about non-expandable Storage.

- - - Updated - - -

Get Xperia ZR or Moto X or even a second hand/imported LG G2 instead of that overpriced crap for 23K.

please explain why its crap,i already know its a got a weak processor,other than that?

sushovan

In the zone

No sony,had enough fun with BOX! :-/ :D

indeed,moto x is better,but im worried about non-expandable Storage.

- - - Updated - - -

please explain why its crap,i already know its a got a weak processor,other than that?

Sensible buyers dont buy a humongous phone with a display,processor,gpu which are far behind the competition and poor battery by shelling out 23K when there are plenty of better choices avaliable. Unless you are fan of dumb phablets and Megapixels, I dont see any reason buying this and Xperia T2 Ultra. Even the Xperia SP @17K has better SoC than these.

KayKashyap

Journeyman

Sensible buyers dont buy a humongous phone with a display,processor,gpu which are far behind the competition and poor battery by shelling out 23K when there are plenty of better choices avaliable. Unless you are fan of dumb phablets and Megapixels, I dont see any reason buying this and Xperia T2 Ultra. Even the Xperia SP @17K has better SoC than these.

True. Thanks for the details.

ankush28

Bazinga

Get Moto E.
Opus has broadcom SoC which I think everyone should avoid due to lack of proper support.
can i buy htc desire 816 for 23K? :D suggestions please..

As suggested Moto X is much better option. Desire 816 is overpriced.

clipping path

Right off the assembly line

Awesome post Sam for this international brands. I thinks by these post many people are being helpful.

Top Bottom