The Complete Smartphone Buyer's Guide

hitesh

In the zone
Re: Mobile Buyer's Guide

[MENTION=88006]sam[/MENTION] and others -
Do you have any idea about lenovo's service in case of mobiles. It is very good in case of laptops

quicky008

Technomancer

Someone i know wants to sell me his 3 months old Samsung Galaxy grand phone for Rs 9000-is it worth buying at this price?How much does a new Galaxy grand currently sell for?The phone is in good working condition and is virtually scratchless.

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

Someone i know wants to sell me his 3 months old Samsung Galaxy grand phone for Rs 9000-is it worth buying at this price?How much does a new Galaxy grand currently sell for?The phone is in good working condition and is virtually scratchless.

one of the best camera phones i have ever used under 20k. sadly, the list ends there. (extremely) Poor battery backup, bulky, slightly laggy. Screen was ok so won't complain unnecessarily but 480p resolution is a bit too less. Best to avoid Grand irrespective of the price unless you want a camera centric phone.

PS: Samsung did a complete overhaul of Grand with Grand 2. the original was that bad.

quicky008

Technomancer

one of the best camera phones i have ever used under 20k. sadly, the list ends there. (extremely) Poor battery backup, bulky, slightly laggy. Screen was ok so won't complain unnecessarily but 480p resolution is a bit too less. Best to avoid Grand irrespective of the price unless you want a camera centric phone.

PS: Samsung did a complete overhaul of Grand with Grand 2. the original was that bad.

Yes,the camera quality of Grand is really very impressive-far better than other phones in its price range-even grand 2's camera is slightly inferior as compared to it.Although Grand 2 has superior technical specifications,I've heard that its plagued by overheating and a myriad of other issues which were not present in the original grand.The reason I'm interested in that phone is because of its low price i.e. Rs 9000 as a new one costs around Rs 17000 or more and its simply not possible for me to spend more than 8-9k on a phone right now.

[MENTION=145143]SaiyanGoku[/MENTION]:Moto G is a pretty good phone but its priced at around 13k,which is out of my budget.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

I want to know if HTC One M8 feels a lot bigger in hand than G2, anybody here held both the phones?

amjath

Human Spambot

Handling
Handling the second generation HTC One is an absolute pleasure. The curved back and rounded metal edges deliver a superb feel in hand, while the traditionally placed on-screen navigation buttons are a welcome departure from the awkward dual-key setup of the previous model.
In line with our high expectations, the HTC One (M8) deserves nothing but praise for its design and finish. The smartphone has retained the wonderful visual presence of the original, yet it looks fresh thanks to the new color schemes and evolved design.
Ergonomics have been improved too. Despite growing slightly in size compared to its predecessor, the HTC M8 feels and handles better.
*www.gsmarena.com/htc_one_m8-review-1062p2.php

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

There are various leaks and pictures too, so u dont have to wait. Trust me these leaks are real nowadays

I've seen them all. There's not one perfectly captured photo, every photo is captured at an angle. I need to see comparisons with other phones.

HTC's speakers make me want to buy that phone. I play music out loud and sunshine (or moon) isn't my friend, and also it irritates me when I wear head/earphones for a longer time.

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent

Guys a gift for mom on Mother's Day!

5-8k budget
Android,WP preferred!

I have short listed
-Sony E1
-Nokia X

Any other suggestions guys???

sushovan

In the zone

Nokia X is complete crap. E1 is doomed now Moto E is launched unless you are a die hard music lover and can compromise on everything.

Top Bottom