The Complete Smartphone Buyer's Guide

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Re: Mobile Buying Guide: February 2013

Thanks ..Pls give link from which store/indian site its available..I googled and found most sites importing from USA .hence skeptical about After Sales Service

Hrishi

@Sam, people are going gaga over the MMX 116 HD, because of the quad core a7.
I was wondering how much good is the Quad core a7 compared to dual a9 in the battle of core to core performance.?
Is it wise to upgrade to this quad core a7 against a dual a9 ?

And will it be more lower efficient or less?

Hrishi

Have read in arm website that a7 shares similar performance to that of a5, which is a low cost implementation.

tkin

Back to school!!

Have read in arm website that a7 shares similar performance to that of a5, which is a low cost implementation.
A7 is just as fast as A8, but has the feature set of A15, so that makes 4xA7~2.5xA9, not bad, specially the power consumption will be lower than 2xA9 cores and more modularity: List of ARM microprocessor cores - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Whatever after reading tkins exp ill never go for mmx.."until" something really worthy with xda support comes

tkin

Back to school!!

Whatever after reading tkins exp ill never go for mmx.."until" something really worthy with xda support comes
*image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/designs/11931414,width=190,height=190/Yao-Ming-meme.png

tkin

Back to school!!

Thanks ..Pls give link from which store/indian site its available..I googled and found most sites importing from USA .hence skeptical about After Sales Service
Go through this: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/buying-advice/169988-advice-mobile-under-8-5k.html

And PM the OP, he bought it.

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz

AFAIK , isnt the LG Optimus 4X HD the cheapest good quadcore in the market currently ? Then why isnt it recommended enough for a budget of 25-26k ?
Besides I heard Sony Center is accepting pre-orders for Xperia Z . Can anyone confirm ? If they indeed are, what is the expected price ?

tkin

Back to school!!

AFAIK , isnt the LG Optimus 4X HD the cheapest good quadcore in the market currently ? Then why isnt it recommended enough for a budget of 25-26k ?
Besides I heard Sony Center is accepting pre-orders for Xperia Z . Can anyone confirm ? If they indeed are, what is the expected price ?
A. Optimus 4XHD is rarely available any where, incl LG flagship stores in kolkata.
B. Yes, you can pre-order Xperia Z by paying 1k in Sony Flagship Stores(Sony center was it?), its price at launch will be 36k.

tkin

Back to school!!

But what about buying online ??

And great news about the Z.
Only 3 sites have it in stock and when it comes to expensive stuff people tend to go for reputed stores like Flipkart etc: LG Optimus 4X HD Price in India, Latest Price, Specifications, Reviews - 91mobiles.com

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit

Go through this: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/buying-advice/169988-advice-mobile-under-8-5k.html And PM the OP, he bought it.
Thanks but buying a mobile without warranty is highly dangerous ..like wasting 7500/- although mobile specs might be spectacular

nikufellow

In the zone

Help please - need an android device under (7k) only fron trusted brands like lg,sony,samsung or the like - only option seems lg l3 ! - specs aren't that great but looks like its the better than y or the like - any other suggestions ?

LegendKiller

In the zone

Did some research Xperia SL at 22k looks a good option......anyone has any reviews on it?

Richie Rich

Broken In

My friend need an android phone under Rs. 15k. He liked micromax canvas A116 HD. Should he get this or something else?

rider

as Kratos

Tell him to increase his budget little more and get Galaxy Nexus for 18.5k. No other phone is better than this for this price.

Top Bottom