The Complete Smartphone Buyer's Guide

rider

as Kratos
Re: Mobile Buying Guide: February 2013

They're reliable as far as feedbacks go, and see the number of purchases, and in ebay you do have buyers protection, good, I'd say.

It will cost me 26.5k, seems like a great deal till date. But less info and poor attempt to post the product is making it suspicious.

tkin

Back to school!!

It will cost me 26.5k seems like good deal till date. But less info and poor attempt to post the product is making me to flick my eye.
Take a look at their items for sale page, at any time they have thousands of products for sale, they are an importer, they just list the description of almost all products available in foreign shops there, so no time to update as they are constantly changing their inventory as foreign prices fluctuate.

PS: Also they are the official ebay partner for global easy buy, open global easy buy, search a product and take a look.

rider

as Kratos

Take a look at their items for sale page, at any time they have thousands of products for sale, they are an importer, they just list the description of almost all products available in foreign shops there, so no time to update as they are constantly changing their inventory as foreign prices fluctuate.

PS: Also they are the official ebay partner for global easy buy, open global easy buy, search a product and take a look.

So, green flag from you?

Will you care replying to the post above you :D

Bro I'm talking about 16GB model. It will cost me just 26.5k

tkin

Back to school!!

So, green flag from you?
Nope, I took a look at their feedback, they perform very inconsistently, so I'd suggest not to risk 28k on them, fine for stuff like Pantech Burst though. If you're lucky you'll get the Nexus in prime condition, if you're unlucky, you may get a delayed shipment(over a month) or damaged goods, so yellow light from me, approach with caution.

rider

as Kratos

I checked fb page of ishopinternational. People are posting their rage as they are not able to deliver items from months.

I got the 16GB model from the same seller.*www.ebay.com/itm/New-Nexus-4-16gb-...0795681701?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item2c6c4f0fa5
Why to contact ishopinternational if ebay will send by their own.

pratyush997

Inactive

I checked fb page of ishopinternational. People are posting their rage as they are not able to deliver items from months.

I got the 16GB model from the same seller.New Nexus 4 16GB Unlocked Smartphone in Stock Ships Worldwide Quad Core 4 7" 652810118453 | eBay
Why to contact ishopinternational if ebay will send by their own.
:agreed:
BTW I'm going to order Pantech burst by Ishop Int. It's 7.3k
Should I proceed ?

rider

as Kratos

:agreed:
BTW I'm going to order Pantech burst by Ishop Int. It's 7.3k
Should I proceed ?

Who purchase a pantech phone? I won't be serviceable here? It has 256K colors display. Big NO from me.

You are a rich boy get an iphone 5 64GB

tkin

Back to school!!

Who purchase a pantech phone? I won't be serviceable here? It has 256K colors display. Big NO from me.

You are a rich boy get an iphone 5 64GB
Pantech burst does have SAMOLED+ display ;)

rider

as Kratos

How much ₹ is needed for that?

You know more than 15k. It should at least have 1GB RAM for multi-tasking.

I've no idea about pantech quality and durability. On papers its great for its price.

pratyush997

Inactive

You know more than 15k. It should at least have 1GB RAM for multi-tasking.

I've no idea about pantech quality and durability. On papers its great for its price.
It's almost double of my current budget :D

Top Bottom