The Complete Smartphone Buyer's Guide

newdelhi

Broken In
Re: Mobile Buying Guide

Yes, for 1 year.
You will also get Bigflix subscription free for 3 months. But i doubt, whether its still available.
nice if bigflix is still available..songs can be downloaded from other sites too..other features of lumia if u want to tell

har

In the zone

Hey good idea!!,,i have heard nokia music is free and we can download unlimited songs,,is it true?,,if it is then lumia is final :)

Yes you can download free songs for 1 year. The song catalogue is extremely big too.

Regarding apps, well games are the major problem. Productivity apps are all there.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

So which Android is best for under and around 15k? Need to recommend to a friend who might order as early as in one day.

Requirements includes big screen, good battery and brand. So far have shortlisted following:
Samsung I8552 - Galaxy Grand Quattro and
HTC Desire X T328E

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

^^ both are absolute crap actually. below 15k, its S Adv all the way. above 15k, Sony Xperia L or LG L9 (in case XL is not available)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Thanks all of you. So I have to choose among these three:
Samsung G Advance
Sony XPeria L, and
LG Optimus L9.

PS: Am not sure of recommending him to buy from ebay though. :p

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson

If big screen and good battery is a requirement, LG Optimus L9. But don't update it as battery life reduces by doing so.
Or if a decent camera is needed, Xperia L.

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz

is the xolo q700 worth the brand ? the specs are simply amazing :)
and i couldnt see anywhere in various reviews and option to install apps in the sd card by default. is it possible ?

or is the the q800 better ?

aaruni

The Linux Guy

I think q800 is really nice. I bought one recently, after reading this review : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/173428-xolo-q800-short-review.html

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.

how is nokia asha 206 in term of OS speed. I have a lumia, and want to have a standby phone for another sim. Nokia 206 UI is laggy like x2-02?

is there a single sim version available of this ?

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"

I need a rugged phone with can withstand fall- downs and throwing downs
Suggest me a phone in less than or eq to 3000 with as many features as possible
If it's waterproof then more happy
Dont suggest Samsung phones or xperia active/go

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

^ 3000? Or 30000?
If 30k then get Xperia ZR

Xperia ZR-28.5K
*www.flipkart.com/sony-xperia-zr/p/itmdhpf9zfchyu25?pid=MOBDHPF8ZHB3MYKS&otracker=oz_product_MOBDHPF8ZHB3MYKS

ankushkool

Youngling

Which is a better processor? MediaTek MT6577T 1.2Ghz dualcore (Cortex A9) or Qualcomm MSM8225 1Ghz dualcore (Cortex A5)
Is there a major performance difference??

Arnab boss

In the zone

:cool::cool::cool:
i need a big screen to watch movies and play games....it should b fast as i will b using as a substitute to my ipad 3...net surfing,emails...etc..

budget is not an issue..!!

i dont like the mega series....so any other options..!!

:wink::wink::wink::wink:

amjath

Human Spambot

i need a big screen to watch movies and play games....it should b fast as i will b using as a substitute to my ipad 3...net surfing,emails...etc..

saw ur signature, u already owned so many things or what
Or r u just trolling

KDroid

Cyborg Agent

Yes you can download free songs for 1 year. The song catalogue is extremely big too.

Regarding apps, well games are the major problem. Productivity apps are all there.

Best quality available on Nokia Music is 128kbps, I guess. That's a big disappointment.

ankushkool

Youngling

Its your lucky day! Xperia Z Ultra just released :)

Sony Xperia Z Ultra - Full phone specifications

Last edited:
OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

Which is a better processor? MediaTek MT6577T 1.2Ghz dualcore (Cortex A9) or Qualcomm MSM8225 1Ghz dualcore (Cortex A5)

6577 is anyday better than 8225/8225Q. dualcore Cortex A5 is really weak and so is the GPU.

mega series is underpowered. go for Note2 under 30k or Huawei Ascend Mate under 25k. Z Ultra is massive. too big for even a phablet.

ankushkool

Youngling

Found MT6577 vs MSM8225 :) assuming MT6577T will perform better! MediaTek MT6577 Processor - NotebookCheck.net Tech

Thanks @sam :)

Top Bottom