Tekfusion Twinwoofers - A Complete Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

vyral_143

Constructed New Rig..!!
Received them and have kept for burn in.

M not able to find comfortable fit with them, any suggestions ?

I mean they are bigger, almost 1.5-1.76 times Brainwavz M1, so they are just felling out from ears. :cry:

OP
audiophilic

audiophilic

Journeyman
Received them and have kept for burn in.

M not able to find comfortable fit with them, any suggestions ?

I mean they are bigger, almost 1.5-1.76 times Brainwavz M1, so they are just felling out from ears. :cry:

In size, they are comparable to beats tour. According to their website, and from what i saw in their unboxing videos, you have to lower your jaw and slip the earphones inside your canals. You have to try different size of eartips, may be for a accurate fit:mrgreen:

vyral_143

Constructed New Rig..!!
I have found smallest tips from my Sony Ericsson HPM-77 to be fitting perfectly. :D
22 hours of burn-in passed, bass yet to get warm.

rajeshjsl

AskRajesh
how is this compared to SOUNDMAGIC PL30 ??

i guess it wont beat the soundstage of pl30 , but only bass ..

whats your opinion ??

OP
audiophilic

audiophilic

Journeyman
Is it better then SoundMagic PL21?

Well, the Twinwoofers have a much more deeper bass and detail richness compared to PL21.

Don't know much about the PL30's, but from what i hear, they sound almost same as the Twinwoofers, although the Twinwoofers are slightly more bassy compared to the PL30's.

Mistgun_Zero

Right off the assembly line
The review was nice and quite good. I was planning on getting a new in-ear, so was looking around and was able to narrow it down, then I came across these.

1. Sony MDR-EX60lp
2. Sennheiser PMX-60
3. Tekfusion Twinwoofers.

So which do you think is better and the best among these. I usually listen to fast-paced songs, nice beats and opera type slow songs too. Simply put a whole variety. So which would be the best do you guys think?

I will post some link to give you guys a idea of some of my fav (sry, but you will find songs that are in more than one language) :-D

Fate/Zero OP (Full ver) [oath sign / LiSA] Violin:TAM(TAMUSIC) - YouTube

?????????? OP ?only my railgun / fripSide ? +Violin:TAM - YouTube

Best Electronic Music Of All Times: Rain - YouTube

Greatest Battle Music Of All Times: Nemesis - YouTube

Two Steps From Hell - Archangel - YouTube

I especially love the chorus in those trailer music, and they should be crisp, clear and the sound quality should not dither even a bit. That's my requirement.

Well hopefully you guys can suggest me what's the best. Thanks.

OP
audiophilic

audiophilic

Journeyman
The review was nice and quite good. I was planning on getting a new in-ear, so was looking around and was able to narrow it down, then I came across these.

1. Sony MDR-EX60lp
2. Sennheiser PMX-60

So which do you think is better and the best among these. I usually listen to fast-paced songs, nice beats and opera type slow songs too. Simply put a whole variety. So which would be the best do you guys think?

I will post some link to give you guys a idea of some of my fav (sry, but you will find songs that are in more than one language) :-D

I especially love the chorus in those trailer music, and they should be crisp, clear and the sound quality should not dither even a bit. That's my requirement.

The naked truth is that all your favorite genres will play awesomely on Twinwoofers! Especially because you like your music crisp and clear! I'm sure you won't get this much of clarity in others on your list. Definitely recommending Twinwoofers for your taste

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Very nice review.I needed an IEM for my galaxy S and saw this review.Going to order it from Flipkart.
My only concern is that few people have reported on Flipkart about build quality being bad and the product going Kaput after a few days of usage

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

1. Sony MDR-EX60lp
2. Sennheiser PMX-60

Some good songs there.

E.S. Posthumus is another good one.

OP
audiophilic

audiophilic

Journeyman
Very nice review.I needed an IEM for my galaxy S and saw this review.Going to order it from Flipkart.
My only concern is that few people have reported on Flipkart about build quality being bad and the product going Kaput after a few days of usage

Come on man! Beats by Dre created by Monster has over a billion issues with build quality, and so does other companies such as Bose, Apple and HiFi Man. Do you think for such reason customers don't buy their goods? These are consumer goods, which is never made 100% perfect! So those lamers blaming the company don't know how to claim their warranty!

Besides, comes with 12 month warranty :-D BTW, you gotta be careful with any iems - they're the most delicate of the usual audio gear :p

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Come on man! Beats by Dre created by Monster has over a billion issues with build quality, and so does other companies such as Bose, Apple and HiFi Man. Do you think for such reason customers don't buy their goods? These are consumer goods, which is never made 100% perfect! So those lamers blaming the company don't know how to claim their warranty!

Besides, comes with 12 month warranty :-D BTW, you gotta be careful with any iems - they're the most delicate of the usual audio gear :p

Yeah,you are right. I've ordered them,will report back
Thanx :)

tkin

Back to school!!
After a terrible internal battle I had chosen to go for Soundmagic E30, I used the PL30 earlier and I doubt the Tekfusion will server me better.

But I might buy it soon purely for the looks. One of the most sexiest phones ever, monster turbines have nothing on these(considering the price as well).

OP
audiophilic

audiophilic

Journeyman
After a terrible internal battle I had chosen to go for Soundmagic E30, I used the PL30 earlier and I doubt the Tekfusion will server me better.

But I might buy it soon purely for the looks. One of the most sexiest phones ever, monster turbines have nothing on these(considering the price as well).

Absolutely awesome looks :D And its getting nothing but better with time. :p

For the looks, they top my list man, as much as for the sound. I think the level of detail and clarity of the Twinwoofers is so high that even my cx300's feels so dull at this point, and i got them at around 2.5k :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom