TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
hi guys, we've upgraded TDF to VB 4.2. Need your help to post about anything we've missed here. Thanks!

Obviously, the header, footer, ads, and everything related to styles is being worked on by ico. We've managed to fix attachments, albums, avatars, etc, but I'd appreciate it if everyone would do google searches for threads you know and check that our vbseo is working properly, and links are all fine. Also I'm sure you had your pet peeves before this, so check to see if that's been fixed, or is stuff still broken. Tapatalk will be back, but lowest priority for now.

tkin

Back to school!!
Finally, looks nice, clean, switched to the v6.5 skin, better for the eyes.

tkin

Back to school!!
Is there any way we could change the font(i.e the font displayed, not talking of font of posts I make) in the posts? Its a bit too thin.

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
reminder to self, find a new solution to the doublepost prevention hack.

Is there any way we could change the font(i.e the font displayed, not talking of font of posts I make) in the posts? Its a bit too thin.

Whaaaat? Say that again slowly, and with different words ;)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
New features:

1) Attachments and Albums - they were dead so it's almost like a new feature.
2) Quick Quote. Just click on "Reply With Quote".
3) Embedding video has been made easy. Click on the film roll icon and simply insert the URL. Lots of websites supported.

Dunno about the rest.

Post auto-merge is not working. We'll fix it. Tapatalk as well.

clmlbx

Technomancer
looks really nice! I really liked the new brighter theme

changes are always good

post auto save feature wow! It will really come in handy with big post

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
First my heartiest congratulations for this successful attempt to upgrade our beloved forum from the age old look to a new millennium look. It's simply awesome. It's feels just so fresh and futuristic. :p
More buttons in quick reply box (like smiley selection button!), UserCP (Or "Settings", lol) is more like a proper "Dashboard" with new features.

And WTH, just noticed, posts have "auto save"!! :shock:

I am loving TDF more than ever. Will post a detailed bug list as and when I find them! Thanks ico and Raaabo! :)

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
Is there quick reply in mobile theme or there is different option for this?
Also, how can i access 'user cp' in the mobile theme?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
I think I got another bug.

My Profile > Click on Edit icon > Redirects to ModCP for me. Don't know what'll be for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom