TDF Playdates V2.0

DDIF

Custom User Title
You guys should play CSGO :D

That seems like a good idea.!

eh no. Playing CSGO with friends with voice comm. is rather fun.

Also, many new maps have been introduced in the latest update.

I play CS GO regularly. And I agree with voice comm, it is fun indeed.

We can play anything, many own this game (CSGO), the thing is how many people will join?
Many here will talk about any game(or their fav game) and after that no one will join or will say things like I can only join after 10 or 11 PM but the thing is most people left at 11 or 12, so??

Cursing much?

I like playing car racing games like NFS
Nobody plays these :(
I have burnout paradise on steam but I'd really like playing nfs most wanted or underground series on hamachi

We had more than five playdates of BLUR and RACE Driver GRID, you should have joined.

We played Killing Floor yesterday like the early days. Good times.

Me and [MENTION=121491]rajatGod512[/MENTION] played KF few days ago but there was no one else, so we mostly get pwned.

DVJex told me. How about tonight? I am up after 10pm.

Decide a proper game few days in advance to get as much as players to join the game.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
You know guys I was one of the most active guys in this particular thread but thing is, many people come here and go. They will come and say, OK I'll join the next PD but they will never come. Ultimately, 4-5 players will come as [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] , [MENTION=145360]kunalht[/MENTION] , [MENTION=121491]rajatGod512[/MENTION] , [MENTION=119713]nikku_hot123[/MENTION]. [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] and [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] also used to join some times.
Now I chat with them each and every day on Steam so why should I restrict myself with one game on a particular day. If I post here that a particular game will be played on a day then obviously I can't play some other game on that day and people won't join anyway. Maybe 1 or 2 extra people will come and maybe not. So whats the point, why would I restrict myself with one game when I know that no one is interested at all. I mean I have attended most of the PDs and played with no more than 6-7 people at most, however judging from here I would expect no less than 10-15 people. Many will ping me on Steam at 10PM (Is the PD still going on ?? ). I mean seriously WTF ?? I always post here the time and date and yet people will come after the event and complaint that oh man I couldn't join. So I thought of a better solution, keep from the thread. Better for me and everyone.

Piyush

Lanaya
[MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION]

Come play Doto :D Its ben 2-3 weeks that you came. But we have different kind of problem . There will be more than 10 player at particular time and we have to make some 4-5 people become casters of the match . Sad that dota is 5 v 5 game only

Hrishi

Well , i used to be a regular player , but due to office timings and unusual weekoffs , I am not able to come in the PDs held recently.

Gollum

Collector
You know guys I was one of the most active guys in this particular thread but thing is, many people come here and go. They will come and say, OK I'll join the next PD but they will never come. Ultimately, 4-5 players will come as [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] , [MENTION=145360]kunalht[/MENTION] , [MENTION=121491]rajatGod512[/MENTION] , [MENTION=119713]nikku_hot123[/MENTION]. [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] and [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] also used to join some times.
Now I chat with them each and every day on Steam so why should I restrict myself with one game on a particular day. If I post here that a particular game will be played on a day then obviously I can't play some other game on that day and people won't join anyway. Maybe 1 or 2 extra people will come and maybe not. So whats the point, why would I restrict myself with one game when I know that no one is interested at all. I mean I have attended most of the PDs and played with no more than 6-7 people at most, however judging from here I would expect no less than 10-15 people. Many will ping me on Steam at 10PM (Is the PD still going on ?? ). I mean seriously WTF ?? I always post here the time and date and yet people will come after the event and complaint that oh man I couldn't join. So I thought of a better solution, keep from the thread. Better for me and everyone.

Yaar there are too many games to put on my 500GB Hard Drive :(

Gollum

Collector
same here..

im deleting some of my movies.. :\

Anirban, buy nfs most wanted on PS3, we'll play.
You can get used copy or even download it for cheap on PSN.
Its cheap and only 4GB in size. PS: you can pause downloads on PS3
*store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com...nted/cid=EP0006-NPEB01042_00-NFSMW000PS300EU1

gameranand

Living to Play
[MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION]

Come play Doto :D Its ben 2-3 weeks that you came. But we have different kind of problem . There will be more than 10 player at particular time and we have to make some 4-5 people become casters of the match . Sad that dota is 5 v 5 game only

Got bored with. Same old **** everytime. Farm, more farm, wards and all. Will resume it but don't know when.

Top Bottom