TDF Playdates V2.0

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Same, 1.7 is the latest.

lemme see which version i have...

- - - Updated - - -

Borderlands Pre Sequel update v1.0.2 with some DLC [not missions, prolly characters] has been released. :D

- - - Updated - - -

have downlaoded the update.. but wont update the game till everyone has :)

- - - Updated - - -

Have COD4 v1.7

lets play!! :D

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I will be home after about 7 PM. Please let me know by then who is hosting and what the IP is and we can have a few rounds.

PS: I am level 55.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Looks like imma gonna get my arse handed to me.

I don't know about that.. You have Hamachi? Then you host. We'll join.

Yeah, I can do that. But can't say how much pings you'll get.

However, I will have to install Hamachi on my machine first. Haven't installed on my new machine yet.

DDIF

Custom User Title
[MENTION=5007]DeSmOnD dAvId[/MENTION] [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION]
I just found my COD4 disc, much much difficult search through all my stuff, it better be worth all the time and dust I had to handle.
I finished installing and I can host if you want but if there are just four persons then we won't have much fun.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
we always try.. but people say they'll come and then on the PD, they dont turn up.

now, people have been yappin about cod4 from a long time. and now there is a possibility of the same in the upcoming weeks. let see how many turn up eventually...

- - - Updated - - -

just saying, we'll be playing COD4 tonight..

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
whats the next PD guys? i'll join if my pc can play the game as i have unlimited 3G for now.
and someone please pm me a DL link

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
3g means bad ping
i will kick u out :p

pls ;-;

- - - Updated - - -

Mostly cod4 v1.7 for tomorrow.

Whoever wants to play, please join

links? can't find any good ones

- - - Updated - - -

so my account sent out links to everyone on the friend list. just as an update it isnt hacked and i have locked my account up. can anyone tell me what should i do next to be sure that nothing suspicious happens after this?

Top Bottom