TDF Playdates V2.0

Pasapa

Live to die another day
nope... gameranand figured give enough time for everyone to download grid, and play it as well, because it is not a casual racer and without playing a bit, its tough to even finish tracks.

In all honesty , Grid is not that hard to play , its been fps's for the last month, a change of pace would be nice. 3 days is enough to dl Grid.

gameranand

Living to Play
In all honesty , Grid is not that hard to play , its been fps's for the last month, a change of pace would be nice. 3 days is enough to dl Grid.

OK lets put our cards on the table here general.
Yes 3 days is enough for GRID but for a guy who have never played a semi simulator before, it would be really hard to just complete the race because even if you touch your opponents then also there is damage and you can turn it of, which is a issue. Thats why I told the guys to make it one week later but others decided to make it 2 weeks later. I just want to give even chance to the players, who play the game. I don't a playdate in which half of the players are lying at the first corner on the gravel because they didn't lowered the speed. We can do the GRID PD on 12/13 as well if I see enough support for that in this thread.
One more issue is that no one except for 3-4 guys come online at the defined time to decide the game, its also really fun to talk in group chat, it really is and we can also decide the games and coming issue coz of that but no one seems to understand that and they don't come online at that time. That is the reason me and several others decide what we think is best and obviously we can't be right everytime, after all we are also humans.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
This is GRID 1 : Race Driver: Grid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is also knows as one of the best Racing games of all time :p :D

gameranand

Living to Play
And people plz ping me, [MENTION=145360]kunalht[/MENTION] [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] or [MENTION=121491]rajatGod512[/MENTION] to get download link.

I hope that people mentioned above have the link and if they don't then ping me and get from me. :D

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
hmm... checking interest in holding a mid-week playdate for teeworlds? like 9th wed 10PM for 1 hour... if we get more than 6-8 players, we can go ahead.
its 7 mb Teeworlds

You dont stop , do you ? Alright , we can do something like that . But I can't come on 9th .

snap

Lurker
hmm... checking interest in holding a mid-week playdate for teeworlds? like 9th wed 10PM for 1 hour... if we get more than 6-8 players, we can go ahead.
its 7 mb Teeworlds

Teeworlds is nice, played way back with TDF members

Pasapa

Live to die another day
OK lets put our cards on the table here general.
Yes 3 days is enough for GRID but for a guy who have never played a semi simulator before, it would be really hard to just complete the race because even if you touch your opponents then also there is damage and you can turn it of, which is a issue. Thats why I told the guys to make it one week later but others decided to make it 2 weeks later. I just want to give even chance to the players, who play the game. I don't a playdate in which half of the players are lying at the first corner on the gravel because they didn't lowered the speed. We can do the GRID PD on 12/13 as well if I see enough support for that in this thread.
One more issue is that no one except for 3-4 guys come online at the defined time to decide the game, its also really fun to talk in group chat, it really is and we can also decide the games and coming issue coz of that but no one seems to understand that and they don't come online at that time. That is the reason me and several others decide what we think is best and obviously we can't be right everytime, after all we are also humans.

Also take into account of the fact there wasn't much activity in the last pd of sev2. i found the game boring, but yea if you can have fun do the pd.

Edit: And yea when we had the bf3 pd, there were alot of newbie's. Now bf aint a game where you can kill much when you just start the game ,yet they had fun.

SunE

Professional Newbie
GRID would be nice.

Can we have a BF4 playdate? With proper tactical gameplay and each squad member playing a different class.

gameranand

Living to Play
Also take into account of the fact there wasn't much activity in the last pd of sev2. i found the game boring, but yea if you can have fun do the pd.

Edit: And yea when we had the bf3 pd, there were alot of newbie's. Now bf aint a game where you can kill much when you just start the game ,yet they had fun.

That I do not know and I didn't decide on Sniper Elite V2, I simply asked the people in the chatroom for a game that everyone has it downloaded for 5/6 July so that no one has to DL anything as there isn't much time and they chose this game.

Also playing a FPS without playing before is a lot different than Grid, if there was some arcade racing game like NFS MW or similar then I would had no problem with it but its Grid, where even a slight touch to your opponent matters for your performance in the game, also game is darn good so I want others to enjoy it then play with friends thats why decided to do later, again my suggestion was 12/13 July for Grid, but its not just me who decide, other people also has a part in it whoever comes in the chatroom at that time.

DDIF

Custom User Title

Oye Papase how are you, I had fun in BF3 but I think except me everyone has had it for a long time, so I think I was the only n00b player and then there was Rishi, no one else. [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION], nice to see you back in action.
Right now I really hate this thread and I wish that kunal and gamer get a power cut on PD.
I miss PDs. :( :(

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Oye Papase how are you, I had fun in BF3 but I think except me everyone has had it for a long time, so I think I was the only n00b player and then there was Rishi, no one else. [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION], nice to see you back in action.
Right now I really hate this thread and I wish that kunal and gamer get a power cut on PD.

Me too with you. Got it only when it was free ;). Played ahem single player though.

snap

Lurker

Not attending playdate? but i will miss the trolling you guys do on Mic :D

- - - Updated - - -

Guys Dino D-Day?
*www.digit.in/forum/gamerz/165520-pc-game-deals-post2132522.html#post2132522

anorion can you tell more about this game. Get the game guys we can play someday later

Top Bottom