TDF Playdates V2.0

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
I was nub in bf3... started playing realistiic fps only after this thread, otherwise only played quake 3

there are 9 classes, its like tf2, changing sides and classes uses same shortcuts
the music is marching band war music
there is no single player campaign, only multi-player and vs bots. bots have funny names from WWII times.
one of the classes, the dilophosaur hurls goats at enemies
the microraptor is just learning to fly, so can hover-jump-glide to enemies
the compys, donno, they seem like kamikaze bombers, they are small and die easily tho
you can choose between dinos and humans to play
multiplayer is more than 24, so should be enough for all of us

its fast paced, funny, not too realistic, but realistic enough, annd... what else you wanna know?

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I was nub in bf3... started playing realistiic fps only after this thread, otherwise only played quake 3

there are 9 classes, its like tf2, changing sides and classes uses same shortcuts
there is no single player campaign, only multi-player and vs bots. bots have funny names from WWII times.
the compys, donno, they seem like kamikaze bombers, they are small and die easily tho

its fast paced, funny, not too realistic, but realistic enough, annd... what else you wanna know?

size. :)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

free/paid/ahem?
non/steam?

OP
kunalht

kunalht

In the zone
free/paid/ahem?
non/steam?

Available for free here:
We're giving away a million Steam keys for Dino D-Day, with Bundle Stars | PC Gamer

- - - Updated - - -

Oye Papase how are you, I had fun in BF3 but I think except me everyone has had it for a long time, so I think I was the only n00b player and then there was Rishi, no one else. [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION], nice to see you back in action.
Right now I really hate this thread and I wish that kunal and gamer get a power cut on PD.
I miss PDs. :( :(

:twisted:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
oh what are you a robot, Passape, its not actually a funny joke
we just need some inside jokes because its some common ground in cyberspace
borrowing a line from a book, Cibola Burn, "its funny because its familiar"
dont worry, the jokes more on typical punjabi mispronunciation of Pasapa, than something that you did

Pasapa

Live to die another day
oh what are you a robot, Passape, its not actually a funny joke
we just need some inside jokes because its some common ground in cyberspace
borrowing a line from a book, Cibola Burn, "its funny because its familiar"
dont worry, the jokes more on typical punjabi mispronunciation of Pasapa, than something that you did

haha..

DDIF

Custom User Title
No one will, unless you guys were there hearing me and him talk. It's same like BSOD ho gya.

Top Bottom