TDF Playdates V2.0

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Well, Ankur (non TDF member), me and Arif played the game for hours.

I am going to upload pics later.

Server's still up, btw. If anyone wants to play! ;)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
what did you play?

So, you won't trace back the thread. Well, we played, Trackmania. Pics at the album: *minus.com/mbpHfvhrshfQu5/

Some pics:

*i.minus.com/ibaZLuAOvnesQV.jpg

*i.minus.com/icLxmQ0DARBZb.jpg

*i.minus.com/i8BUDAClo8dMy.jpg

*i.minus.com/iOpRweuLaGX6t.jpg

*i.minus.com/i2PS7fcxYv4h4.jpg

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^nah, maybe it was because garena was acting up. happens rarely couldn't tunnel.

[MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION] the response was great! hung out in the room, and was glad to see so many joining and playing. you interested in hosting one again? if so, give date and time, and we'll put it up, and play. thinking like a mid-week tmnf playdate.

PS q3 tomm

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Well, Ankur (non TDF member), me and Arif played the game for hours.

I am going to upload pics later.

Server's still up, btw. If anyone wants to play! ;)

Yup.. Really enjoyed playing with you. Those awesome maps and you are both competitive and sometimes winnable..!!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Yea, Garena gave some troubles initially. But by 7:50 it was fixed. After which we played a lot.
After that, around 11:30 PM, my friend asked to host again. I did and with rajatGod512 we played yet another hour! :D

Here are some pics: *vyomk.minus.com/meiWVO0QBy099

*i.minus.com/iMx3qWpeUrjnd.jpg

*i.minus.com/ibqKAtrb8W22V8.jpg

*i.minus.com/iQfe9wbCKWIbk.jpg

*i.minus.com/ibbY1HIaNYqrKC.jpg

As you can see I had such colourful car. But sadly these colors are not seen by anyone playing in a LAN party. :(

Also, in the last pic, texture doesn't show. This happens sometimes. Like the one time Hole numbers were not visible in Golf match.

But in all, I had fun! :doublethumb:

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION] the response was great! hung out in the room, and was glad to see so many joining and playing. you interested in hosting one again? if so, give date and time, and we'll put it up, and play. thinking like a mid-week tmnf playdate.

PS q3 tomm

So you just hung out? Didn't participate? :/

Anyway, I am for a playdate of TMNF anytime. If you want it to be in mid week, then lets do so on Wednesday at 9 Pm.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
As you can see I had such colourful car. But sadly these colors are not seen by anyone playing in a LAN party. :(

Yeah.. Now only I see your car color. Put lot of efforts eh.. BTW all car hav same speed and performance nah? Or can it be upgraded?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Yeah.. Now only I see your car color. Put lot of efforts eh.. BTW all car hav same speed and performance nah? Or can it be upgraded?

You can't "upgrade" per se. I think that's good. Cause that's only fair in an online match.
You can only customize the texture of your car, but I guess even that doesn't matter since no one can see the mods.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
q3 server up at 120.61.123.170

update server now at : 120.61.87.218

update server now at : 120.61.11.30

Top Bottom