TDF Playdates V2.0

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
In for TMNF on 27th ... and maybe we can play quake 3 on 28th . In this way our precious bandwidth which we spent on downloading these games will not be wasted .

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Anyone interested in Quake 3 mods? Try out Jailbreak.

Jailbreak is a Teamplay MOD for Quake 3 Arena. A game of jailbreak consists of two teams, Blue and Red. When killed, you are transported to the enemies jail. While in jail, fellow teammates can free you by hitting the release trigger, or you can work together and use an escape hole located inside of the jail to gain your freedom. Once a team has all opponets in jail they are Executed, this being your ultimate goal. This is the full version of the mod, including bot support.

*www.fileplanet.com/49931/40000/fileinfo/Quake-3-Jailbreak-1.27

snap

Lurker
how about Red Orchestra 2 *steamcommunity.com/games/RO2/announcements/detail/1353639133892980334

thanks [MENTION=127755]arijitsinha[/MENTION] :D

OP
kunalht

kunalht

In the zone
Seconded... Btw when hosting the maps keep in mind about players like me and show some mercy..:D

how about Red Orchestra 2 *steamcommunity.com/games/RO2/announcements/detail/1353639133892980334

Oh Red orchestra 2 great game!
I play it sometimes.
Your steam id? maybe we can play together.....

- - - Updated - - -

great. 7 PM 26th sat TMNF. [MENTION=145360]kunalht[/MENTION] can you update the first post for us?

Sure!!

OP
kunalht

kunalht

In the zone

Game : TrackMania Nations Forever
Date : 26th April
Time : 7 PM

Game : Quake 3
Date : 27th April
Time : 8 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Any changes ?
8 PM good for 27th April

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^
Download Garena ... Go to Lan > Trackmania > International Room 01 > start (set executable to your tmforever.exe) > start > party play > lan > tdf playdate > Profit .

thanks. downloading. that's 16 GB for heroes of Stalingrad and rising storm.

Guys the Tribes ascend Playdate is cancelled...i hear
ooh.. because hosting needs gold? can't we crash one of the official servers?

quake 3 total conversion, lots of cartoon fx www.warsow.net

Top Bottom