TDF Playdates V2.0

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/155817-dota-2-a-92.html#post2100572

I'm hosting a Mid Only Faceoff for DOTA 2 players, join in if you are interested :D

[SUB][SUB](there's a prize involved)[/SUB][/SUB]

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Okay so tribes ascend final?
at 3rd May ?

cool.. i may just be able to join in.

still need to create that steam acc though.. :p

- - - Updated - - -

anyone agree to a Whatsapp group for TDF?

ease of reaching out to all PD members, everyone will know.

those without whatsapp will be let known on the forum.

alright, so how do we manage the player base?

a private google spread sheet and share amongst members[trust is important]?

lets wait for others views. if there is another, more secure way to share this info, we will do that.

okay.. no one is responding, so we go ahead with this.

interested people kindly PM me their google/gmail id. i will create a spreadsheet and share it.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
why spreadsheet? can't one guy just be admin, add everyone, and people can see in the group.

also anyone interested in repeating trackmania on sat/sun (3-4)? if we have 5-6 people we can play for a bit

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
why spreadsheet? can't one guy just be admin, add everyone, and people can see in the group.

also anyone interested in repeating trackmania on sat/sun (3-4)? if we have 5-6 people we can play for a bit

better with the spreadsheet. we will have a database of the members and their numbers and names and unames..

- - - Updated - - -

okay.. so i am willing to be the admin. along with another guy.

i will create a spreadsheet which will be editable only by admins, but viewable by all.
once you PM me/other admin with your numbers and name and google ids, me/him will add you to the spreadsheet and to the whatsapp group.

the spreadsheet is not strictly required, but will make it more manageable, and we can look up others on the sheet.

is that okay with everyone?

or should we do just a whatsapp group, without any spreadsheet?

Please give your views.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
better with the spreadsheet. we will have a database of the members and their numbers and names and unames..

- - - Updated - - -

Please give your views.

Just Count Me in !!

- - - Updated - - -

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/155817-dota-2-a-92.html#post2100572

I'm hosting a Mid Only Faceoff for DOTA 2 players, join in if you are interested :D

[SUB][SUB](there's a prize involved)[/SUB][/SUB]

The Prize also as small as the font ??:lol:

OP
kunalht

kunalht

In the zone
cool.. i may just be able to join in.

still need to create that steam acc though.. :p

okay.. no one is responding, so we go ahead with this.

interested people kindly PM me their google/gmail id. i will create a spreadsheet and share it.

Sent!

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Whi.. alright... I am willing to host another game of TMNF with more maps. New and exciting ones, than anytime before!
I am proposing 7 PM on Saturday.

Seconded... Btw when hosting the maps keep in mind about players like me and show some mercy..:D

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
For the Whatsapp group, here's a form.

*docs.google.com/forms/d/1g558443yqakj6ZM3Z4VSKpPDRC1LMP-eYlUKjVNqgfM/viewform?usp=send_form

Fill it up. :)

There maybe a few bugs, so I want to sort them out. Lemme know if you face any bugs.

And i need another guy to moderate this.. i will be out of station for a week.

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION], [MENTION=52329]tkin[/MENTION] see this.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
not until i add you to the group. the adding to the group is still manual. and now im in office and cannot access drive. so you'll have to wait until i reach home, and add you manually. you'll also get access to view the sheet so you know who is who.

:)

- - - Updated - - -

and hence i also need another guy to moderate this. for such situations.

- - - Updated - - -

anyone willing to volunteer?

- - - Updated - - -

good. thank you.

will add you when im back home.

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION]: deleting comments, are you?? :|

Piyush

Lanaya
^^May be when he saw that you posted "good. thank you.will add you when im back home."
Since he got a confirmation from you

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Whi.. alright... I am willing to host another game of TMNF with more maps. New and exciting ones, than anytime before!
I am proposing 7 PM on Saturday.

Seconded... Btw when hosting the maps keep in mind about players like me and show some mercy..:D

great. 7 PM 26th sat TMNF. [MENTION=145360]kunalht[/MENTION] can you update the first post for us?

Top Bottom