TDF Playdates V2.0

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Let me throw some light on the "High CPU" Server in bf4 topic . First of all High CPU means a High CPU Priority , now as we know we cant rent our own private servers in battlefield you have to buy them now what happens is that say there is a server in singapore and battlefield games are hosted on shared servers and 1 sever could run many instances of a battlefield game say like 4 now when you purchase a server you have an option "High CPU Priority" which comes at an extra cost , if you buy that option your instance of bf4 on the server is ticked as using more of the cpu compared to other instances just like you do on a desktop pc and prioritize some applications over other .

On the Minecraft topic I would like to say that having played Minecraft it is an awesome game with a very large community , much larger than battlefield but one needs to spend considerable amount of time with it if one hasn't played that type of game to start loving it .

(Now not many people do this but I felt I needed to this) Finally I want to say that it was fun here in TDF , I came here in 2011 and met some awesome people , had a blast gaming with you guys . Got to know some of you guys personally, it was fun . The one thing I have learned about people here is that some people might not be too thankful of you and they believe that whatever they know is somehow of more importance than others . It was fun doing voice chats and all here but recently I have learned that if you let people into your life too much that you haven't met in real life they give unnecessary advises which could sort of hurt you . So there's that .

Goodbye People of TDF . May you take this thing further in the right direction .

Umm.. wut? Did I miss anything?

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
The one thing I have learned about people here is that some people might not be too thankful of you and they believe that whatever they know is somehow of more importance than others . It was fun doing voice chats and all here but recently I have learned that if you let people into your life too much that you haven't met in real life they give unnecessary advises which could sort of hurt you . So there's that .

Goodbye People of TDF . May you take this thing further in the right direction .

uh... don't be scared of that, happens to everyone, just don't take flash judgments too personally. Plus, you are more sensible than many. But still, your choice, so good luck.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
as much as an group of people who have met online and not in IRL can be closely knit, our's is an extremely close group of friends.

if there is any kind of misunderstanding, its best to talk it out.
[MENTION=121491]rajatGod512[/MENTION] : if you are reading this, you are welcome to talk it out. you know our timings and place. :)
in case you dont, here's all the very best to all your future endeavors, from ALL of us. we have had a great time.

I am sure we will play together again!!

Gollum

Collector
as much as an group of people who have met online and not in IRL can be closely knit, our's is an extremely close group of friends.

[MENTION=121491]rajatGod512[/MENTION] : if you are reading this, you are welcome to talk it out. you know our timings and place. :)
in case you dont, here's all the very best to all your future endeavors, from ALL of us. we have had a great time.

if I ever go to pune, I will definitely try to meet admun

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

I believe the problem could be the verbal abuses people throw around in TeamSpeak. once in a while is OK, but always is bad. I stopped joining TS because of this, I couldn't concentrate on the actual game.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I believe the problem could be the verbal abuses people throw around in TeamSpeak. once in a while is OK, but always is bad. I stopped joining TS because of this, I couldn't concentrate on the actual game.

lets rest this case. :)

gameranand

Living to Play

Good thing you weren't there when my mic was working fine. :D

DDIF

Custom User Title
I believe the problem could be the verbal abuses people throw around in mumble. once in a while is OK, but always is bad. I stopped joining mumble because of this, I couldn't concentrate on the actual game.
Good thing you weren't there when my mic was working fine. :D

And this is why we repeatedly request everyone to use headset/mic, we don't recommend LoudSpeaker in such intense gaming moments.

gameranand

Living to Play
And this is why we repeatedly request everyone to use headset/mic, we don't recommend LoudSpeaker in such intense gaming moments.

Intense...I never play PDs seriously...always with complete fun. Who cares how I perform, I just need some entertainment with my friends is all. :D

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

I, Anirban and Faun are in the same city, but never met in person.

Top Bottom