TDF Playdates V2.0

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
*i.imgur.com/sjrb4Qy.jpg

Battlefield Squad Goals [ Folks from TDF ] :D

Noice!!
Although you are missing your lead ;) :D

btw, my Dirt 3 is updated and running. [MENTION=140405]Hrishi[/MENTION] [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] [MENTION=138767]tanmaymohan[/MENTION] [MENTION=41167]kapilove77[/MENTION] [MENTION=154031]nomad47[/MENTION]

- - - Updated - - -

Also, i took a dive and bought CSGO

I can play if someone hosts a server. too chicken to play on public servers with the russkies. :p

Last edited:

Hrishi

Nay. We now mostly stick to playing Battlefield 4 (the pro gamers ) , Insurgency or Rocket League ( Casual play ).
I don't see a public playdate happening any time soon, though we almost play daily.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Aww maaaann. Faaine faaine(fine fine). I don't play Battlefield :( . I am super ultra bad in these kind of games.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Rocket League have gotten so popular.. that we play almost always. One hell of a game it is.

In one game you would feel like a pro, but in the next, you would get your a$$ handed. So incredibly multi layered skills.

On RL can though, only 8 players can play simultaneously, in 4x4 team. But today we had 9 players lol.

I think RL is the best playdate that can ever be.

Hrishi

Rocket League have gotten so popular.. that we play almost always. One hell of a game it is.

In one game you would feel like a pro, but in the next, you would get your a$$ handed. So incredibly multi layered skills.

On RL can though, only 8 players can play simultaneously, in 4x4 team. But today we had 9 players lol.

Nopes. Games like Battlefield 4/Insurgency are more suited for Play Dates or Team play. Rocket league is fun however it is relatively new and limited number of players :(. I did realize it today when one of our friends got left out of the game :x .No offence but It's a casual couch game comparatively.

TBH, you guys actually aren't enjoying it to the fullest as we mostly do in our Play dates.
For Insurgency we get 10-12 players at times, with most of them on Voice ( Mumble ) - which brings in the actual fun. ["Playing without Voice is just like playing with any random player across the Globe."]

And for Battlefield 4 - well it's a game that speaks for itself. During weekends we get upwards 10+ players if things go well. Wish we had better internet infrastructure in India or Localized Servers of EA.

- - - Updated - - -

RL looks really good but it is not free :( . You people enjoy.

- - - Updated - - -

:crying2_NF:

Grab a free copy of Need For Speed 2013 while it lasts. Some of us play it for the sake of graphics element at times, but it doesn't have much of a multi player feel.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Nopes. Games like Battlefield 4/Insurgency are more suited for Play Dates or Team play. Rocket league is fun however it is relatively new and limited number of players :(. I did realize it today when one of our friends got left out of the game :x .No offence but It's a casual couch game comparatively.

TBH, you guys actually aren't enjoying it to the fullest as we mostly do in our Play dates.
For Insurgency we get 10-12 players at times, with most of them on Voice ( Mumble ) - which brings in the actual fun. ["Playing without Voice is just like playing with any random player across the Globe."]

And for Battlefield 4 - well it's a game that speaks for itself. During weekends we get upwards 10+ players if things go well. Wish we had better internet infrastructure in India or Localized Servers of EA.

- - - Updated - - -

Grab a free copy of Need For Speed 2013 while it lasts. Some of us play it for the sake of graphics element at times, but it doesn't have much of a multi player feel.

vehemently seconded.

Piyush

Lanaya

Isnt RL slowly becoming an eSports as well?
I think I watched some streams on twitch tagged with some tournament names a while back.

I havent played RL (yet to install it) but it seems it seems a fun, casual team game.

Piyush

Lanaya
Wow nice!! Looking forward for it to become one of the major eSports like Dota2/ LoL/ CS GO/ Hearthstone etc...

Top Bottom