TDF Playdates V2.0

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
BUMP.

Guys from the forum are playing BF3/4 regularly.
Please hook up with them (us) if you want to have a slice of the fun :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Thread was going out of hand. Cleaned up. Now talk here.
*www.digit.in/forum/cavern/192303-fork-tdf-playdate.html

Piyush

Lanaya
Re: Folk from TDF Playdate

Well [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] is DOTA2 fan, there are others too like [MENTION=149723]gagan_kumar[/MENTION] .
Personally I hate DOTA2, I despise it. But me and the other group is available for shooters and racing games(legit games only).

Hmm, well I suck in fps games so ... Which racing games you guys play?

gameranand

Living to Play

Well [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] is DOTA2 fan, there are others too like [MENTION=149723]gagan_kumar[/MENTION] .
Personally I hate DOTA2, I despise it. But me and the other group is available for shooters and racing games(legit games only).

The last time I played DOTA 2 was several months ago.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

Abbey Ano khud to tu 1 saal se next month next month kar raha hai, baaki koi kya khaak aayega!!

Wut stopped saying that after saw how connection was in Blore. Finishing up projects and portfolio now.

Haven't updated origin forever... hope it does not download and install a year's worth of the same update

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

Wut stopped saying that after saw how connection was in Blore. Finishing up projects and portfolio now.

Haven't updated origin forever... hope it does not download and install a year's worth of the same update

good ol 73 mb

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Dirt 3 is easy to play. The complete edition which all owners of the game received has all DLC. The monaco/Monte-Carlo tracks are amazing. Me & [MENTION=118706]Alok[/MENTION] played it a while back, T'was fun

Alok

Adventurer

I can play more Dirt, its fun :D

I'm using interior cam now , feels better.

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0

This playdate thing actually made me meet and talk to people and now I have great friend circle of like minded people as mentioned earlier. Even my schoolmate (non TDF member) also joined the group.

It also led to new inventions such as :
BASOD : now everyone knows that,
Paypaaal etc.. It's almost an year now to this :D

gameranand

Living to Play

This playdate thing actually made me meet and talk to people and now I have great friend circle of like minded people as mentioned earlier. Even my schoolmate (non TDF member) also joined the group.

It also led to new inventions such as :
BASOD : now everyone knows that,
Paypaaal etc.. It's almost an year now to this :D

Yeah. We had good times.

Gollum

Collector

I liked the borderlands playdate.
It was good fun played from 8pm till 4am
3GB bandwidth from FUP was used up :p

DDIF

Custom User Title

Last night was good too, BF4 on our own server.
Rishi, Allu, Rajat, Tanmay, Anirban, Desmond, Handsomekapil and me were there with other people. Very much fun on CQ & TDM.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
How much does the server cost BTW? [MENTION=121491]rajatGod512[/MENTION] [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION]

Also, HandsomeKapil is from TDF?

Top Bottom