Tapatalk plugin enabled for tdf!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
sriharsha_madineni

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
A few differences that I found in tdf's tapatalk plugin options.

1) No Tapatalk signature is being shown.
2) No access to Tapatalk Image server.
3) Restricted to 3 images per post!!

Can anyone explain why???

Krow

Crowman
I tried Tapatalk in a friend's phone and when I search for forums, it just says Sending server request and does nothing after that.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Lol...!! I don't know why you guys are facing so many problems. It's working fine for me.

Test

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Working fine for me.

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
No not that one. He's talking about the siggy like mine.

Then, I guess, their should be an option for it buried in settings somewhere.
IMO, it's better to turn it off, since people don't really care from where the post was posted, as long as it WAS posted! :?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Then, I guess, their should be an option for it buried in settings somewhere.
IMO, it's better to turn it off, since people don't really care from where the post was posted, as long as it WAS posted! :?

Ya, you can set it under settings.

And lol...you can set it to anything you want instead of default template from where you have posted it :p

OP
sriharsha_madineni

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
The Taptalk of Symbian for Nokia C5-00 is sad ! I was not talking about Droid !
Ahh sorry then :oops:
I tried Tapatalk in a friend's phone and when I search for forums, it just says Sending server request and does nothing after that.
It happens to me on Edge, no problems over WiFi or HSDPA. So I guess it's a network issue.

Lol...!! I don't know why you guys are facing so many problems. It's working fine for me.

Test

Working fine for me.

Nope No Signature :?

Nope, faced a few issues where people started to argue over multiple posts when posted from tapatalk, coz there is no multiquote & such. So....

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Ok, let me help, go to tapatalk, and press the menu key, now go to settings, under signature, there are two options...

1. Tapatalk Signature
2. Customize

So if you want something from default template use Tapatalk Signature or if you want to put something on your own use Customize.

That's all.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
I am also using tapatalk to reply in this forum but the "custom" signature doesn't show at all. Well it doesn't matter much anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom