Tapatalk plugin enabled for tdf!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Regarding the signature, it doesn't work on TDF, confirmed it from fellow users, somehow signature is disabled on tdf. So no worries for you.
But I did see some posts having Tapatalk signature, don't know how, unless they're typing it manually ;)

it used to work for me but i disabled it as it makes post unnecessary long, not to mention makes ppls look stupid.

testing signature. lets see if it appears :grin:

PS: good thing it didn't appeared. 1 signature is enough ;-)

manoj_299

Out of Stock
I'm also using Tapatalk from couple of weeks. Its great experience word with it. Till now I haven't found any substitute of this product.

Guy it is great app. U must give it a try.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I don't need sig option here anyway.
Pointless. Its not about you need it or not, its not there when it should be there.
There is an off option for people who doesn't need it.
Custom signature works ...

I have Tapatalk Pro! !!!
Tapatalk Pro? Never heard of it.
good thing it doesn't appear. Causes clutter imho.

Pointless again.
A poor trick to avoid a missing option!

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Pointless. Its not about you need it or not, its not there when it should be there.

Pointless again.
A poor trick to avoid a missing option!
It's doesn't work because it was disabled from the forum's end when Tapatalk plugin was installed. For thread posts that is.

Why? Causes clutter. People seriously don't give a damn on how you are posting and where you are posting from. All they want to read is, what you are posting.

Non-issue. :)

What difference does "sent from my <device>" makes anyways?

I don't know why it is working for vizkid2005 when it shouldn't. He is an exception. Perhaps it will stop working for him if he updates his app.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
As usual, you are being unreasonable. :)
Oh really :?
It's doesn't work because it was disabled from the forum's end when Tapatalk plugin was installed. For thread posts that is.

Why? Causes clutter. People seriously don't give a damn on how you are posting and where you are posting from. All they want to read is, what you are posting.

Non-issue. :)

What difference does "sent from my <device>" makes anyways?

I don't know why it is working for vizkid2005 when it shouldn't. He is an exception. Perhaps it will stop working for him if he updates his app.
Don't know how a signature causes clutter. Anyway it's not that I am dying for it. While on all the other forums it work I don't know why on TDF it won't.

OP
sriharsha_madineni

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Don't want to add fuel to the fire, but it should've been there and users can decide whether to enable it or not.

Secondly, flashy signatures cause more clutter than a single line I guess :p

Anyways it doesn't matter much for me ;)
Sent from my Galaxy S II® using Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom