Survey! Are you addicted to 'thinkdigit' forum?

How many hours do you spend in this forum in a week?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Ever bothered to know whether you are addicted to this forum?
Seeing the rate of increase in number of postings, How about carrying out a survey as to how many just can't live without this forum!
Vote for the suitable category. Make sure to vote for the right category as to how many 'actual' hours you spend in this forum rather than just 'online' time. Becoz like me most may be 'simply logged in' for whole day, but viewing time may be different.

Moderators, please don't remove this thread thinking that it may be 'INJURIOUS' to Thinkdigit forum! :D

Last edited:
OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
DukeNukem said:
every day from 8:00 am to 5:00 Pm (mon-fir and alternate saturdays, Office timings :p)

Duke! It's not the time online, but actual time spent viewing and interacting in the forum. I hope your are not hampering company productivity whole day! :D

And guys I think most of the 'addicted' users must be having unlimited plan for internet access, otherwise would end up burning their pockets!! :D or if I am wrong are there any guys who don't mind spending for thinkdigit.com?

Mine is unlimited plan from Airtel...so no problms at all! ;)

Last edited:

anandk

Distinguished Member
12-15 hrs total on the net per week; of which 7-10 hrs at this forum, i guess.

K

krazyfrog

I am like totally addicted to this forum. So much that i think i probably need to see a doctor soon. :D

Third Eye

gooby pls
I spend 5-6 hours in a day(35-40 hours in a week),i am very addicted,anyone know which medicine should i take ? :D

Last edited:
OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Vishal Gupta said:
I spend approx. 10-12 hours daily in the forum ;)

So its 70 hours approx. in a week :D

Oh! man...70 hrs per week! You have crossed red alert over 2 times!
Rightly called 'Human Spambot'! ;)

You are almost there dude! Just spend a hour more per day and u will be in Red alert zone :cool:

I can suggest a good medicine if u want. Just msg Fat being that you want to be banned urself! No access, No log-in..! :D

Last edited:

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
24x7 hrs a week :p
Actually I don't keep a count. Kyun ginne ka. Everyone knows where I fall under.

DukeNukem

Come get Some
kiran.rkk said:
Duke! It's not the time online, but actual time spent viewing and interacting in the forum. I hope your are not hampering company productivity whole day! :D
:D
Well iam a soft. engg., hardly get two or three CR's or PL's (Change REquest, Problem Logs) a day. job done within a hour or two. rest of the time get bored. so keep my opera in sys tray running with digit forum.

kiran.rkk said:
And guys I think most of the 'addicted' users must be having unlimited plan for internet access, otherwise would end up burning their pockets!! :D or if I am wrong are there any guys who don't mind spending for thinkdigit.com?
Mine is unlimited plan from Airtel...so no problms at all! ;)

well virtually i am using unlimited plan (ofcource of my company's)
don know the speed but when downloading get a speed of atleast 350 Kbps which goes till 2899 kbps

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
DukeNukem said:
:D
Well iam a soft. engg., hardly get two or three CR's or PL's (Change REquest, Problem Logs) a day. job done within a hour or two. rest of the time get bored. so keep my opera in sys tray running with digit forum.

well virtually i am using unlimited plan (ofcource of my company's)
don know the speed but when downloading get a speed of atleast 350 Kbps which goes till 2899 kbps

Lucky duke! In office, I get time to sneek into this forum and give a instant reply. It's only when I reach home, I am able to concentrate in this forum.

One suggestion dude...your office is very loyal to you. 350Kbps speed and enough time.....I guess ur location should be changed from Home sweet Home to Office sweet Office! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom