Survey! Are you addicted to 'thinkdigit' forum?

How many hours do you spend in this forum in a week?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
actually this forum is lifeline for me

i was busy in last 2 months moving from haryana to Chennai to Hydrebad
due to work so did not spend too much time

i love to be here

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49566

is what i wanna

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Well, I stay online almost the whole day (i've got 2 ~256kbps connections on 2 different rigs! one unlimited). And whenever I stay online, I ThinkDigit. Well, that makes up for most of the day, most of the week, most of the year.

And thinkdigit is the only forum i actively visit. Well, that makes up for more than 100hrs a week ;)

Rockstar11

Technomancer
OMG *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/28a.gif im addicted..
pc off kar ke sone ja raha tha dekho phir se beth gaya.. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/31a.gif

Last edited:

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
not these days .. am off with this forum !!

had only thread to take care of at this forum .. its almost going off
but it never dies..still alive !!

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67161

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
i stay online almost whole day (it takes a lot of time to download movies on my MO connection) and most of the time when i'm online i'm also loggen in to this forum and several others too at the same time.

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
whenever I logon to Internet , I logon to Digit forum too.....so for me "RED ALERT! ADDICTED! >=40 Hrs"

expertno.1

Technomancer
I fear I am getting addicted to it gradually...:???:
I am addicted to it a lot ......when i had started b4 3 years on this forum....i had a post count of 50 posts/day for a whole month ! (excluding the section where post count is not counted)......i have contributed a lot to this forum......well but for few these months ....say till may-june i cant visit it like old days (time problem) ...........BUT after May u gonna see me again in my form of 3 yrs ago.....:twisted:

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom