Survey! Are you addicted to 'thinkdigit' forum?

How many hours do you spend in this forum in a week?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Interesting to see the option 'Not a all' is doing pretty well than 'RED ALERT'.
I think guys here are very much aware of getting addicted. May be went through recent edition of TOI..;)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well kiran i think they are addicted things other than digit forum ... if u get my point

satyamy

Alive Again...
Vishal Gupta said:
I spend..................
.......................in a week :D
God Help him, do u were spects

me, 2 hrs in the morning, 2 hrs in night (5-6 days in a week)
n 8hrs on Sat-Sundays

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Initially when I started this survey, I was 'In the zone' 16-25 Hrs category. But now things have changed..I am afraid that I am close to RED ALERT ZONE! What about you friends?

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Vishal Gupta said:
I spend approx. 10-12 hours daily in the forum ;)

So its 70 hours approx. in a week :D
VISHAL you need a medic:D!!70 hours are a lot.I spend almost 35 hours a week at the forum.will be here again from 11 to 2am

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Nice signature kuni5_hem.(although i barely made it out:D).This forum has more arsenal supporters than any other club.
Coming back to the topic
From four years(when i bought computer) +2 in cyber cafe I spend considerable time on my computer and i never felt that my eyesight is weakening or so.Instead I found it growing strong:D.It is 6\6 medically;-).Maybe this is because of the anti glare screen hanging infront of me or the 85Hz refresh rate.I feel really uncomfortable at 60Hz which is the default.Many people who are not so aware about computer(most are not)pop their eyes at 60hz.

Kniwor

Learner
20-30 mins to 1 hour a day, if you see i remained inactive for many months, and only became active recently. I almost left the forums because the forum downtime pissed me off, also I never got an answer to anything I posted. I mostly only reply to a thread that nobody else is replying properly, or someone said something misleading.

I remain on this forum only because the Hardware section(which is great) keeps me updated of prices/availability in india. I believe this forum needs to be more sound technologically, I hope I can make this frank remark without getting flamed, besides, some of you guys are great.

but i am addicted to another forum, reading it mostly, was great to read it up, you cant Imagine how long I've only read that forum, I've been on the forum long before on digit, great forum but i dont know if i can post it here with these comments, so let it be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom