Suggestion Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

ananya_behera

Right off the assembly line
First of all Digit is a wonderful magazine full of exciting and useful content from page 1. I buy digit once a month and am just an avid reader.

I just wanted to mention two essential components that if included would serve as a great addition to the content:

1. Itunes 8 (the latest one)
2. Latest Nokia PC Suite

Cheers,
Ananya

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
First of all Digit is a wonderful magazine full of exciting and useful content from page 1. I buy digit once a month and am just an avid reader.

I just wanted to mention two essential components that if included would serve as a great addition to the content:

1. Itunes 8 (the latest one)
2. Latest Nokia PC Suite

Cheers,
Ananya

Lolz, Dear Ananya, Digit is released once a month, lolz jus kiddin...:D

BTW-If u have Vista, don't install Itunes 8, it's reported to give BSOD!!!

Cheers
Preetam

Last edited:

pradeepa

This site is very nice but you can add more articles,give some tips about the cooking and the main thing please avoid more advertisement.So that we can reach the information easily and perfectly.This Digit forum can improve their background clearly so that we can easily make our feedback's in a proper way.:)

Sreevysh Corp

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
give some tips about the cooking
Cooking?????!!!!!!:shock:*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/11.png
Why???............

Think urself lucky as they don't charge u for registering and posting in this nice and informative forum...........they bear the cost themselves, we don't mind the ads......:D
bcz..................... we use.......Adblock, noScript, RIP and greasemonkey scripts:D:D

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Cooking?????!!!!!!:shock:*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/11.png
Why???............

Think urself lucky as they don't charge u for registering and posting in this nice and informative forum...........they bear the cost themselves, we don't mind the ads......:D
bcz..................... we use.......Adblock, noScript, RIP and greasemonkey scripts:D:D

what cooking lol are u mad ???
@rhitick

I use stylish extension to make digit as old "Krish Threme"...

pradeep_4u

hi i hv upgraded my laptop to 2.5gb ram
i want to know hw i can use it to speed my lappy
n also playing counter strike
please send urgent

j_h

Banned
pehle toh aap log preview 29th of the previous month mein deh detae theh, now a days why the F do you guys give the preview of the mag only in around 8 th or 9th ?

toofan

Technomancer
The preview + feedback thread is still not made because they know that by reading the reviews of their lost magazine people will look somewhere else.
Other magazines like chip, PC word has updated their website on 1st of OCT. But digitians are sleeping. these lazy fellows. Jasubhai knows how to tame these irresponsible persons. But now there is no Jasubhai.

9.9 media is a full stop to our digit.

roshan1236a

The rated R superstar.
I totally disagree with "toofan_nainital" I respect ur statement tough...Digit is being improve a lot in these months. I do agree the aniversary issue was a BIG FLOP but from the next month every issue was good and even better frm the last one. I dont think that the team digit is sleeping but they are running as speed as light...
All the very Best team digit.

I think toofan_nainital must learn to appreciate people who do good work.

j_h

Banned
I totally disagree with "toofan_nainital" I respect ur statement tough...Digit is being improve a lot in these months. I do agree the aniversary issue was a BIG FLOP but from the next month every issue was good and even better frm the last one. I dont think that the team digit is sleeping but they are running as speed as light...
All the very Best team digit.

I think toofan_nainital must learn to appreciate people who do good work.

Are you nuts ? Its the 6th of October and still the forum is not updated with preview/feedback of the October issue. if that is not sleeping then what is ?

toofan

Technomancer
Ya they are doing a great job, working day and night, 7 days a week. That's why We saw the preview of OCT issue on 30th September.:D:D
And you know I got the magazine in my hands on 3rd of this month. Its available here before time just because of their hard work and labor. :p:p:D

Actually One few may be working hard but rest are sleeping, sleeping, sleeping , sleeping ....Z..... Z.... Z..... Z..... Z......Z......Z...... still sleeping.

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
i want a separate section for advertisement in this forum.
it will more useful for searching manufacturers/wholesalers/retailers for particulars hardware around the cities..

have i get support from members.?

vamsi360

Always confused
Please include a compulsary section for programmers........that will indeed help others primarily students.
From my own experience I find "sincere" students of our college like to read digit and want hard core programming.....

I remember the book u published on Web Designing introducin PHP,html......We all want more of those.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THERE IS ALSO A GROUP OF PROGRAMMERS WHO READ YOUR MAG.....pLEASE CONSIDER THIS AS A REQUEST AND NOT TO FIGHT WITH YOU

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
You guys need to review the latest gfx cards and the latest proccys/mobos as very new products have been released in these markets. Also, why not make a Digit Magazine Archive software? The software archive is a really useful tool to search for content on the disk. But if we need to read a particular article from the previous issues, we have to search the mags for it. So why not create a software to search for mag articles?

toofan

Technomancer
They can't even update their Home page and And you are talking about the article archive. It really un-human to ask them so much.:D They never update their Digit archive. This is still in its beta stage from years. And their is no hope that it will become a full fledged software any day. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom