-----ATi-----
^^I agree with you Ron.

Please increase the avatar image size. The current 80x80 feels too small.... :(

V

vaibhavtek

^^ i donot think so because it will incresase the price of mag

hskpunjabi

Journeyman
could any body help me. i want to know is the courier service is available for my town gurdaspur, near Amritsar(Punjab) iwant to subscribe digit.
i have sent a mail to help@jasubhai.com but it seems digit team is not happy in getting one more subscription . a weak has passed and they haven't replied me.
my id is hskpunjabi@gmail.com

Here is my two cents:

Please concider giving all valid/proved/good tips, guides, tutorials, etc posted on this forum in an eBook on the magazine. This way, even those without internet can benifit from this forum.

And make it a point to have atleast two shootouts per month.

Offering for sale a special issue with nothing but shootouts of the entire year on december is another good idea that can be implemented. Atleast the special issue can be an eBook with only pages of digit mag that have shootouts. This will become handy for all those too lazy to search through the entire digit archieve.

The above two needn't be only ebooks, but to save costs, epaper IS a realistic option.

suniltr77

Broken In
From this month I am unable to update my Digit Software archive. I am getting this message. the remote server returned an error (404 not found). the type of this attachment

please post reviews from brand like lenovo, sony vaio, etc.
also your hardware comparison test is always limited you didn't include all brands.

Flashbang

Hey! plz improve the cd cases.They don't hold them and it damages the whole disc.Also the april dvd does not run on my pc though the cd works.

thetillian

The Revolutionary
Hey digti i like all the content on the magazine and the disks but my kindly request is that the CD Jewel case is not so good the most of the cases almost 90%, the CD's donot sit in their place and due to that some CD's are effected by scratches please rectify it pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom