Suggestion Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
It does not look like a tongue-out smiley... nor does it gives the feel of a tongue-out smiley!

*k.min.us/idASns.png This would have been a perfect alternative... I had just asked to remove the white background....

It wouldn't have taken the admins more than a minute to upload a 'better' smiley. Never Mind!

As per ico's suggestion, I've got an extension to use the emoticons I desire....

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
How about throwing in a CPU Coolers Testing in next month. Popular i5 2500K / Phenom II BE Coolers Tested with Max Cooling Potential etc.

Plenty will love it I guess.

khmadhu

change is constant!!
two suggestions to improve TDF,

1)there should be a sortable option after searching a text in TDF(like sort by no of replies/visits/author name etc..)

2)while showing new posts to a registered TDF user, please give priority for subscribed posts/threads to show first and the rest of the contents line up later!.

what do u say people..? admin people, please reply.

J

Joker

two suggestions to improve TDF,

1)there should be a sortable option after searching a text in TDF(like sort by no of replies/visits/author name etc..)

2)while showing new posts to a registered TDF user, please give priority for subscribed posts/threads to show first and the rest of the contents line up later!.

what do u say people..? admin people, please reply.
i think ICO has stopped being an admin for a while due to personal reasons...i hope he replies to u after he comes back..!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
yes it does, but its easier to get all replies to a thread and new posts at a single click (or just another option).

It wont be usefull according to me. I think its best like the current system. We alreaDY have a "New posts" Tab that shows new posts.

All posts jumbled up in a thread= yuck :(

khmadhu

change is constant!!
It wont be usefull according to me. I think its best like the current system. We alreaDY have a "New posts" Tab that shows new posts.

All posts jumbled up in a thread= yuck :(

@thetechfreak,
I know there is a "new posts" tab,

right now..in that "new posts" replies to the subscribed thread will also show up, what i am trying to say is, in that "New posts" let the replies to the subscribed thread/post come first and rest of them can be showed after that.

Last edited:

Tech&ME

Banned
I would like the Admins to please add the following:

--> I would like to see the person who gives the repo to me in my user cp. At present I can see for which post the repo was given but I am unable to see who gave the repo. This is very important for me because I want to thank that person for the repo. And I hope all members would like to have this.

Krow

Crowman
I would like the Admins to please add the following:

--> I would like to see the person who gives the repo to me in my user cp. At present I can see for which post the repo was given but I am unable to see who gave the repo. This is very important for me because I want to thank that person for the repo. And I hope all members would like to have this.

Sorry, but this won't happen. The rep system was implemented after big demand, but we reached a compromise. Admins/mods did not want it really, but members did. So we agreed to keep reps anonymous and to not display them on the profile. Anyway, there are ways to circumvent that barrier. Those who want to let others know that they have repped them, can easily do so. :p

I prefer anonymous reps. And no need to thank anyone for a rep, just rep the posts you like and hope that one of them reached someone who repped you. :)

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
Please unlock the teh lol thread in the community discussions forum. TBH I don't know what offensive things were posted on it(the mods were pretty quick) but just a couple of stray incidents shouldn't result in the locking of a great thread.

And a request made by loads of TDF members - please increase the character limit in the signature(even 50-100 would do).

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Please unlock the teh lol thread in the community discussions forum. TBH I don't know what offensive things were posted on it(the mods were pretty quick) but just a couple of stray incidents shouldn't result in the locking of a great thread.

+1 unlock it please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom