Suggest me a Gaming system

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Guys i went to market today and felt myself the dumbest person in the it market. I got none of the components:(. Some shopkeepers were looking at me as i have came from mars. It's a new city for me and the best part of shopping was language:banghead: it took hours to make them understand my requirements with no output:banghead:. So guys i am totally relying on online purchase. If somebody is there in Bangalore or calicut can help me coz they are the nearest cities to me(one is three hours and Bangalore is six hours:rolleyes: ) so please suggest me online availability of these parts with best price and transit facility.
If you are willing to try bangalore, checkout cochin also.Try Positive systems(they have branch in calicut.they give good price usually.) or IMC if you plan to travel to cochin.
Positive systems:Positive Systems contact us
IMC:IMC International Marketing Company :: Location

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
Go for i5 2500k+Asus mobo and OC it will give you much better results then i7 and dont forget to get a good case like CM 430 or NZXT Source

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
ok you can try smc international (new delhi ) or theitwares (chennai)

I think you are talking about theitdepot - theitwares is in Mumbai.

@ OP - don't forget to have a look at delta peripherals and prime abgb.

OP
nikku_hot123

nikku_hot123

In the zone
i am going to order these components, tell me if there is some suggestion
i5 3570k
corsair 400R
asrock z77 pro 4
PSU - whether gs600 or hx650 for my rig with hd7850??
cm hyper 212

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
i am going to order these components, tell me if there is some suggestion
i5 3570k
corsair 400R
asrock z77 pro 4
PSU - whether gs600 or hx650 for my rig with hd7850??
cm hyper 212

superb , finally u got it . As for mobo if u get Pro4 or extreme4 get it !

congrats for ur purchase

Go for i5 2500k+Asus mobo and OC it will give you much better results then i7 and dont forget to get a good case like CM 430 or NZXT Source

what is this , i never knew i5 2500K OC's only with Asus mobo to get better results ?:facepalm:

OP
nikku_hot123

nikku_hot123

In the zone
flip.JPG
So guys i ordered motherboard and proccy from flipkart.
coz by going through other sites they werre more or less same
, only difference of Rs.100~300. Waiting for the delivery.
Can you give me link to purchase ram as i am confused ????

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
get this : ( if you need to order now )
G.Skill Sniper DDR3 4 GB PC RAM (F3-12800CL9S-4GBSR) | Ram | Flipkart.com

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ here you go :
CORSAIR HX Series CMPSU-650HX 650W ATX12V v2.2 / EPS12V 2.91 SLI Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply

OP
nikku_hot123

nikku_hot123

In the zone
Hey guys i am feed up of waiting for the components. It's weird as flipkart is sending them all separately from different warehouses. I have only received mobo and today the shipped proccy and ram will reach by 14th:rolleyes:
Is it normal?

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
Ye ye... its normal.. They ship from different warehouses as per the stock. Items which are marked Delivered in 2-4 Business days are readily available in there own warehouses and items which are marked as say Delivered in 6-9 Business days are available with their suppliers/distributors.

OP
nikku_hot123

nikku_hot123

In the zone
guys what is the difference between cooler master HAF912 advanced and HAF912 combat?
or should i go with corsair 400R as per my requirements for a strong case.
there is a huge price difference between combat and advanced and so advanced is out of my budget.
so either corsair 400R of HAF 912 Combat??? i am going to order today.

haf912 combat
corsair 400r

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom