Suggest me a Gaming system

Status
Not open for further replies.

akky89

Journeyman
choose from these four-
ASUS P8Z77-V Motherboard vs ASUS P8Z77-V PRO Motherboard vs ASRock Fatal1ty Z77 Professional Motherboard vs ASRock Z77 Extreme 6 Motherboard: Compare Motherboards: Flipkart.com

you told me not to recommend ASRock boards and you recommended them.... :p

akky89

Journeyman
check for asus p8z77-m it can easily be find around 10K
here's an online link...
ASUS P8Z77-M Motherboard | Motherboard | Flipkart.com

cheers!

OP
nikku_hot123

nikku_hot123

In the zone
untitled.JPG
This is my wishlist from flipkart it is going beyond 42k:shock:
i will check local market but i don't think there will be a difference of 10k.
Please bring it down to max 34k

panwala95

In the zone
you told me not to recommend ASRock boards and you recommended them.... :p

features bro features......

i5 3570k-14.6k
gigabyte ga -z77p-d3 -8.3k
corsair hx 650-6k
corsair carbide 400r-4.5k
corsair xms3 4x2gb-2.6k
deepcool iceblade pro-3k
total-34.6k

OP
nikku_hot123

nikku_hot123

In the zone
^^i am not sure about gigabyte OC capabilities, performance and after sale service as there is a
thread regarding gigabyte RMA issue.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
@ nikku_hot123

Let me clear it for you , I've already suggested the config , Reg proccy : 3rd gen i5 proccy have much OCing capabilities since 22nm still runs hot ! but still in future u can go for water cooler then OC .Always choose latest one . Only 1.7K more than 2500K

As for Motherboard : Asrock has very good build quality , Asus & Gigabyte you may face RMA issues since ASUS belongs to Rashi & gigabyte i dono since now many r facing issues with RMA , either you can go MSI if u have option in the mobo .

Cabinet : corsair carbide 400R gives u better look & Antec DF-35-AP is also same with looks as well as cooling u can put lot of fans

OP
nikku_hot123

nikku_hot123

In the zone
sorry guys for botherng you all @panwala95(sorry bro no need for facepalm as i am investing my hard earned money so no offence)
i think first i should check local prices of the components and then decide with your help. thanks

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
sorry guys for botherng you all @panwala95(sorry bro no need for facepalm as i am investing my hard earned money so no offence)
i think first i should check local prices of the components and then decide with your help. thanks

No need to be sorry . Thats y u r in forum .

Myth

Cyborg Agent
If you want items within your budget, take the cheaper items among the options. Cheaper, here does not mean bad in anyway.
The components you suggested in the first post were quite good.
Cpu : i5 2500k
Mobo : asus p8z77m
Psu : corsair gs600
Cabinets : Corsair 400R
Cooler: cm hyper 212 evo

All these along with your gfx card will make a very good combination.

akky89

Journeyman

while checking locally...
just don't ask the price cause they usually tends say alot more....
bargain as hard as you can, that way you can get atleast 12-15% off and if your lucky then 20-22%
mark my word..
i purchased a lappie which was around 52k online and showrooms and got it @45K with goodies from local shop :p
so best of luck... :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Core i5 2500K @ 12.8k + Cm Hyper 212 Evo @ 2.2k
Asrock Z77 Pro4 @ 8.8k
Corsair 4GB Value Select 1333 Mhz Ram @ 1.2k
Cm GS600 @ 4.8k
CM HAF 912 Advanced @ 6.9k

for 4.5 Ghz OC which can be considered safe for 24-7 usage the Asrock Pro4 is good enough and cre i5 3570k though offers better performance the i5 2500k has better OC capability and less heat generation and while using a gfx card and playing games at high settings there's won't be virtually any performance difference between them - so i5 2500k gets my vote.

Now the cabinet price may look overpriced ( considering OP's budget ) but he said he needs to move a lot and HAF cabinets have very strong build quality and suitable for OP's needs.

akky89

Journeyman
corsair's cabies are also quite good when it comes to build quality
so you can go for corsair carbide 400r which will cost you 4.8K are good..

OP
nikku_hot123

nikku_hot123

In the zone
Guys i went to market today and felt myself the dumbest person in the it market. I got none of the components:(. Some shopkeepers were looking at me as i have came from mars. It's a new city for me and the best part of shopping was language:banghead: it took hours to make them understand my requirements with no output:banghead:. So guys i am totally relying on online purchase. If somebody is there in Bangalore or calicut can help me coz they are the nearest cities to me(one is three hours and Bangalore is six hours:rolleyes: ) so please suggest me online availability of these parts with best price and transit facility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom