Split India!!- chinese new mantra!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaithy

In the zone
On reading this news whether to laugh are being angry..But the news is not new..Chinese strategy is decade old related with Mao-s thinking...What the present CPM -India is trying to push..
Posted on April 8 on the website iiss.cn (International Institute for Strategic Studies), the article detailed a roadmap for breaking up India. “To split India, China can bring into its fold countries like Pakistan, Nepal and Bhutan, support Ulfa in attaining its goal for Assam’s independence, back aspirations of Indian nationalities like Tamils and Nagas, encourage Bangladesh to give a push to the independence of West Bengal and lastly recover the 90,000 sq km territory in southern Tibet,” the write-up said.

The Chinese article in question will certainly outrage readers in India. Its suggestion that China can follow a strategy to dismember India, a country always with a tradition of unity in diversity, is atrocious, to say the least. The write-up could not have been published without the permission of the Chinese authorities, but it is sure that Beijing will wash its hands out of this if the matter is taken up with it by New Delhi.

The article has been published in several Chinese magazines as well as reproduced in Chinese Military websites, intended to pressure India to partwith Arunanchal Pradesh and Sikkim etc.,
the article further explained how to achieve the goal by bringing the local factors sucha as armed militants, Red supported parties Such as CPM etc.,

Chinese beleived Dr ManMohan is very soft target like Nehru,So they can get what they want..

Source:
*timesofindia.indiatimes.com/news/india/Split-India-says-China-think-tank/articleshow/4883573.cms
*www.hotklix.com/link/news/world/China-should-break-up-India

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Hahaha...frustrated china is now acting like a buddhichyut (sanskrit). Even after 60+ years its stooge Pakistan failed to do the job.

Here is some news for our China loving Indian brothers on this forum :p

China admits to fake ‘made in India’ drugs: Official
*www.telegraphindia.com/1090812/jsp/nation/story_11351355.jsp

And here is how India has started influencing Afghanistan, with love and goodwill. Uncle Sam, Ukistan and Pukistan are devoid of wisdom. :p

Competing in Afghanistan
*www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2009/08/12/story_12-8-2009_pg3_3

nix

Some newspapers in india tend to be sensationalist. This article does not deserve to be published in a national newspaper. Its an independent opinion by a think tank. But I do agree that our neighbors have played dirty games all along. We have remained victims for too long.

OP
V

vaithy

In the zone
when I was a little boy, national days such as Independence day, Republic day and Gandhiji Birth day celebrated with much fanfare and festive.. we distribute sweets among relative and neighborhood,, except one man.. he was my Uncle.. But nobody in my family took much serious about him,when I ask him why he never celebrate with us..
'Only communist nation Russia and China are true independent and true nations.. all others are slaves to capitalists...there is no such thing as India.. Russia and China are like Father and Mother land for us..(Don't ask me what happen to Father land at present..) He gave me so many books for readings about Lenin and Engels.. I could not understand Karl Marx..Whenever a communist exhibition arranged in my town, i went with him to purchase cheap books, I was attracted with Leo Tolstoy and Anton Chekhov master pieces ..but somehow my uncle couldn't change my nationalist blood, so finally left alone as a frustrated man...
Why I am telling You this is, every communist in india is taught to be teach in schools and colleges, caught the young ones to transform them for a final revolution(which never going to happen)
Even a moderate comrade Karat himself advocating Chinese lines on these matter..
So this is nothing new.. they are not going to officially saying 'we will split you' instead they will act accordingly...
there is a hundred miles distance for the Chinese brain and the mouth.. for them their hands is much closure to brain than the mouth..
'Strange monster they are..

Last edited:

abhijangda

Padawan
Oh, so china wants to disintegrate India.
hmmmm..... i also hear this news on Aaj Tak yesterday. But i think these Chinese can't achieve this.
India is a strong nation here people lives with happinness with their own rights and liberty. It's not that the hinduism is responsibl for our unity but its our own brotherhood. It's our national love which is responsible for this. Even if China try it can't achieve this goal as we are united ...
But in China everything is opposite. People are revolting their. They didn't have their own rights. They didn't live in happiness. So i dont think that China can do this.

Bharat Mata Ki Jai!

sujoyp

Grand Master
I only have a concern that what if all anti-indians come togather..and make a plan
1. china
2. pakistan
3. BODO in assam
4. Communists of bengal
5. Ltte in tamilnadu and karnataka(if present)
6. naksals in orisa,maharashtra,chattisgrah
7. Ulfa
8. even those bastar daku
9. I dont remember the name of kashmiri group which want independent kashmir
10.I donno if any punjabi group is still present who want khalistan
11. anti-national people like raj thakre who want to break indians

actually there r too many other then terrorists and talibanis

csczero

Journeyman
interesting comments ... my fear is that it might happen ... may be 20 years later mainly due to corruption...

few months back i realized that mizoram is our state .. :p

OP
V

vaithy

In the zone
@sujoyp!!
Don't give more fodder to Chinese...

There is no LTTE in Tamil Nadu.. their supporter parties wiped in the elections..LTTE is a srilankan Tamil organisation.. and Don't mix them with Indian Tamils.. I don.t blame you either for this.. when I was in karnataka during my posting, on their query that I have from Chennai and I am Tamil, they simply told me Oh.. or u not related with LTTE?..

same with Kalisthan!! Sikhs are the bravest people in India, It was Indira Gandhi who nursed the Kalsithnist Bindran wale simple to spit on Akali leadership.. but paid with her live..So before posting understand History..
I am now 51..When the Chinese attacked India and overran India's foward position.. I was a little boy of four year In the day of Emergency I was a Student watching the leaders disappearance behind Jail wall.. Because of few terrorist don't paint whole race in dark!!

sujoyp

Grand Master
^^^ Man thanks for giving me right info...but even if we remove LTTE and khalistanis...we still have a long way to go...Ok I am just saying that they can help each other and create some kind of fight inside india only...that will directly effect our economy and all FDI's.

like mumbai attack...daud's men in mumbai and terrorist together made the plan. right..

OP
V

vaithy

In the zone
India and China are the sources of the greatest civilizations in Eastern and Southern Asia. Their rulers saw themselves as universal monarchs, thereby matching the pretensions of the Roman Emperors in the West. Later, when the West, India, and China all had contact with each other, it was at first India that had the most influence on China, through the introduction of Buddhism...
Until the time, the Chinese thinktank evolve around the concept," that the Chinese Emperor is the Head of the world Order and other nations subjudicate to them..So when India itroduced Buddhism and connect with east Asian nation through it, it cultural influence spread like a wild fire..
See Kambodia's Ankorwat or Tailand.. everywhere you can see the Indian influence..This hurt Chinese sentiments for centuries, so they want the world dominance again...Indias's rising power in the world order is the only hurdle on its path.. so they naturally want to break India.. This is a stragic decision.. nothing wrong with Chinese mind..

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Lets analyze their perfidious nature, fukin commies
1. Putting pressure on ADB not to provide fund to Arunachal Pradesh for development (Commies want to occupy AP too).
2. Talking about disintegration of India with outrageous articles (Its been 60+ years they have been trying...we must maintain our defenses upto date and more sophisticated).
3. Citing technical glitches for not banning Jaish (JeM) terror outfit (there is no technical glitch when commie goons slaughtered Uyghur and Tibetians)
4. CPI/CPM (supporting madani etc terrorist) puppets in India trying hard to heed Chinese commies footprints.
5. Selling fake "Made in India" drugs to malign India's image in international market (No 1 rising power...lol...by ransacking their people and others reputation).

abhijangda

Padawan
Frnds kep in mind that one nations strength is not entirely dependent on it's army. But also on the unity of people and their relationship with govt. In India all are united. So whatever these chinese or other terrorist do if we are united then we are safe.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Here is the general thinking of China's proxy and US's long term ally i.e. Pakistan. Such medieval age thinking. There is no need of Taliban there...lol.

Pakistani Public Opinion :facepalm:

83% favour stoning adulterers
80% favour whipping and cutting of hands of thieves
78% favour death penalty for leaving Islam

Download the pdf file for more:
*pewglobal.org/reports/pdf/265.pdf

nix

extremism is the "in-thing" in pakistan now. even the cricket players wear conservative beards. yousuf youhana, a christian cricket player, converted to islam recently. he is now mohammed yousuf. is it not clearly known as to why he converted.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@nix
I am afraid that soon another 1962 will occur. We are again overlooking the fact as some random musing by an independent think tank, the same thing our leaders did in 1950s.

Here is the quote from the analysis by B. Raman:
9. What is wrong in this analysis? In the 1950s, a number of maps of the Indo-Chinese border started circulating in China and appearing in sections of the Chinese media. The Indian intelligence rightly brought these to the notice of Jawaharlal Nehru, the then Prime Minister, who took up the matter with Chou En-lai, his Chinese counterpart. He assured Nehru that these maps were circulated by private individuals and had been prepared by the Taiwanese before 1949. He told Nehru that India should not worry about them. Nehru was shocked before the 1962 war when the Chinese used the very same maps, which Chou had described as not official, for claiming large parts of Indian territory and occupying much of it. Today, it is on the basis of the very same maps which the Chinese portrayed as not official that they are claiming Arunachal Pradesh as Chinese territory.

*www.southasiaanalysis.org/\papers34\paper3360.html

nix

@kanjar: i agree that we should be cautious with the chinese. But this idea of splitting India is far fetched.

I'm relieved about the fact that our government has decided to increase army presence in arunachal pradesh, along the china border.

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
So Chinese wants to act like 'East India Company' (British), "Divide and Rule". As long as we have our unity, I don't think any harm can be done to us. But, I'm not to sure about our politicians. They are the actual filth in our country.

din

Tribal Boy
I know this is going to be an offtopic post but couldn't resist ..

This is not directly related to the topic, but the China is destroying India already ! And we can't blame them for that. I mean, we import almost everything from them, thus destroying the manufacturing section of India completely. I am not against them but worried actually. Last time when I visited the super market, about 70% of the items were - Made in china ! Toys, house hold items, electronics, food items like green tea etc, electrical items, footwears, furniture, carpets, and almost everything :(

Yes, I agree, it is a totally different issue, but it is really worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom