Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Screenshot_2014-03-29-14-28-40.jpg

I am on Idea network and occasionally see this strange looking question mark in the status bar which when dragged down shows a prompt to sign in to Idea network but does not actually do anything when clicked.

Any idea what this would be?

priyankgupta

Journeyman
Finally, the roll out of KitKat for Z series has started! Let's see when it arrives in India

Here's the source:

*blogs.sonymobile.com/2014/05/21/ne...ia-z-xperia-zl-xperia-zr-and-xperia-tablet-z/

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
I am not too sure I should run and get this KitKat for my ZR considering the access restrictions to SD card placed on the applications. The phone was already crippled by not letting me move applications to SD card.

priyankgupta

Journeyman
I am not too sure I should run and get this KitKat for my ZR considering the access restrictions to SD card placed on the applications. The phone was already crippled by not letting me move applications to SD card.

yeah! already we get only 4 GB memory, and SD card restrictions will make it worse
Moreover, I don't see any exciting feature in KitKat to look out for

Dastan

Broken In
Sorry i found out this thread only after creating this one. I'd appreciate a lil insight into my querries by some Xperia L owners.
Thanks

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
KitKat is here for ZR at last.

Tell me your experience. I am worried about changes due to restrictions on SD card access.
Also if by any stroke of lightning luck Sony has permitted us to move applications to SD card.

Was yours rooted previously?

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Tell me your experience. I am worried about changes due to restrictions on SD card access.
Also if by any stroke of lightning luck Sony has permitted us to move applications to SD card.

Was yours rooted previously?

It is unrooted now. I don't do much on my cell phone except watching sitcoms,anime etc and sometime browsing. I will update it overnight.

Top Bottom