Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

roh15

Broken In
Qx10 is :cool: if it is under 10k but sadly it don't have the flash since low end mobile flashes are not great.

And one more thing does these external lens supports manual controls.:?:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
guys, about to buy Sony SP or Nexus 4 in 2 weeks time.
For me SP loses on RAM, 1GB RAM, i think is quite low for 720p screen & ~22k phone.
It has 4G, which is again not useful here, even Airtel are clueless when asked whether i can upgrade my sim to 4g for 4g internet/calls.

But Sony looks so good :)) +Walkman music app.

Is there any replacement for SP coming soon?

For me SP loses on RAM, 1GB RAM, i think is quite low for 720p screen & ~22k phone.
It has 4G, which is again not useful here, even Airtel are clueless when asked whether i can upgrade my sim to 4g for 4g internet/calls.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

SP is nice @22k

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
If you are planning to purchase SP, you can also try indiatimes shopping with FLASH0209 coupon code.
I guess it will give you additional 15% discount.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
^but is SP preferable over Nexus 4 ?
I am a user of xperia SL, but I am not a fan of xperia series.
If I was there to buy a new smart phone, I would prefer Lumia 920 for 26K

Cheapest online price of Lumia 920:
Buy Online Nokia Lumia 920 - Price, Reviews, Specifications, Features, Ratings, Compare, Photos, Videos, Deals, Discounts, Online In India Maniacstore.com

sujoyp

Grand Master
I am a user of xperia SL, but I am not a fan of xperia series.
If I was there to buy a new smart phone, I would prefer Lumia 920 for 26K

Cheapest online price of Lumia 920:
Buy Online Nokia Lumia 920 - Price, Reviews, Specifications, Features, Ratings, Compare, Photos, Videos, Deals, Discounts, Online In India Maniacstore.com

If I have 26k to spend I will get Xperia ZR ...very similar hardware like xperia z and waterproof and dustproof too :)

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
So much for mindless trolling.

That phone doesn't launch anywhere in the world before end of October, whereas Z1 will hit China in 10 days and India in 17 days. Before the above phone launches in a single market, Z1 would be available GLOBALLY.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Will definitely buy the Xperia C,if its within Rs 16K. The way mediatek is going it will be cracker of a phone at that budget and Sony has to get the Camera and Music Playback quality right,thats it.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!

Nexus 4 is better than Xperia SP. Even Galaxy S3 is more preferable.

Top Bottom