Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Xperia Z1

No OIS on the 20MP camera so shots are blurry and videos shake. Display has poor view angles like the Xepria Z (Sony you didn't learn) LG G2 with its awesome IPS display is the best so far. And camera with OIS is good. Its up too Samsung now to release the Note 3 with OIS other G2 is the winner now till Q2 2014

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Xperia Z1

No OIS on the 20MP camera so shots are blurry and videos shake. Display has poor view angles like the Xepria Z (Sony you didn't learn) LG G2 with its awesome IPS display is the best so far. And camera with OIS is good. Its up too Samsung now to release the Note 3 with OIS other G2 is the winner now till Q2 2014

Also no 4K video recording like random said.

Edit: Display is great as its the same one as on Z Ultra lol :p
*www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_z1_ifa_2013-review-977p3.php

So only no OIS and no 4K recording as hyped

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Gsmarena also saying that 2012 don't screens were worst. Like i said before. But this stupid random never accepted the fact. :D

LegendKiller

In the zone
in fact gsmarena reports that the screen has been fixed of all the problem there were in 2013 range. so its good to see the sony has learnt it's lessons.

kapilove77

Padawan
Lol Sony improved things by giving firmware didn't expected from them. By checking those Screenshots i don't know why you can't be impressed ohh yeah you might be Samsung fan.

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
More 100% 20.7 MP crops from Z1

*i.imgur.com/oIWethi.jpg
*i.imgur.com/zBqlDlV.jpg
*i.imgur.com/pb0zbrZ.jpg
*i.imgur.com/DBctJro.jpg
*i.imgur.com/pKRgsJi.jpg
*i.imgur.com/Tl83LVO.jpg
*i.imgur.com/FqwbAOJ.jpg
*i.imgur.com/xaUIo3v.jpg

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
The leaf shot was blurry.. But it wont appear blurry at full 20MP resolution though

You know that portion (leaves) is taken from the corner of the 20MP image.In comparison Lumia 1020 corners are completely muddy.

Check out the FULL pic here

More Samples

*static.xperiablog.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Xperia-Z1-sample_1-640x360.jpg

FULL SIZE

*static.xperiablog.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Xperia-Z1-sample_2-640x360.jpg

FULL SIZE

*static.xperiablog.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Xperia-Z1-sample_3-640x360.jpg

FULL SIZE

*static.xperiablog.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Xperia-Z1-sample_4-640x360.jpg

FULL SIZE

*static.xperiablog.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Xperia-Z1-sample_16-640x360.jpg

FULL SIZE

*static.xperiablog.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Xperia-Z1-sample_17-640x360.jpg

FULL SIZE

*static.xperiablog.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Xperia-Z1-sample_18-640x360.jpg

FULL SIZE

Last edited:
Xperia Z1

Sony has a feature called SteadyShot which is another moniker for OiS . Read it in GSMarena.

Btw those 100% crops looks awesome, better than my point and shoot 12 mpx camera :)

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
^

michael, no point explaining things to the blind LG/Nexus fanboy. So just leave him in his world of delusion :p

Anyway, watch this. Screen shootout - Galaxy Note 3 vs Xperia Z1 vs LG G2 vs Galaxy S4

Top Bottom