Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
he might be thinking about after warranty period..like if in case screen got broken then he will need to pay money to get new one for replacement..

IamGENIUS

Broken In
some questions Do i Need to buy a new screen guard or what comes with the phone is good enough for a few months ? have You guys bought any case cover, back cover or flip cover for the phone ? A memory card recommendation ?

BTW the deal is still on if any 1 wanna buy !

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Oops yes, Xperia L's notification light is single colored only. It won't show other colors I believe.

Still you can confirm it by doing this:

Open Dialler. Enter *#*#7378423#*#*

Then go to service tests

Illumination/LED

Check if it shows other colors too

It shows 3 colors

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
some questions Do i Need to buy a new screen guard or what comes with the phone is good enough for a few months ? have You guys bought any case cover, back cover or flip cover for the phone ? A memory card recommendation ?

BTW the deal is still on if any 1 wanna buy !

Screen guard that comes with the phone is crap, get a new guard as soon as you get the phone for real the touch.
I purchased a back cover/case for my Xperia L for 100 bucks as no flipcover was available.

cooldude94

Journeyman
Bought xperia zl for 30500 in delhi pretty satisfied with the phone only gripes are average camera performance and loudspeaker volume . Battery life is good getting around 3.5-4 hrs on screen time with gaming , web browsing and listening to music that after only 3 days expect it to increase a bit. sony music app is awesome can steam and download all songs .
The free case i received with zl hides the ir sensor hence i cannot use it with case .what stupidity by sony. can anyone recommend me a case with space for ir sensor ? thanks in advance.

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Bought xperia zl for 30500 in delhi pretty satisfied with the phone only gripes are average camera performance and loudspeaker volume . Battery life is good getting around 3.5-4 hrs on screen time with gaming , web browsing and listening to music that after only 3 days expect it to increase a bit. sony music app is awesome can steam and download all songs .
The free case i received with zl hides the ir sensor hence i cannot use it with case .what stupidity by sony. can anyone recommend me a case with space for ir sensor ? thanks in advance.

Sony Xperia Z L Cases & News Blog
Check in this website

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Xperia phablet also features Triluminos LCD and X-Reality engine (successor to Bravia Engine 2)

@coolkdude94

Update your ZL to latest firmware, you won't have complaints about camera

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
^

Yup.

It will be named Xperia ZU

2.3 ghz Snapdragon 800 MSM8974
Adreno 330
6.44 " 1080p Triluminos LCD with X-Reality
2 GB RAM
16 GB Internal
8 MP Exmor RS camera
Stylus
3000mAh battery
NFC
6.5mm thin
Glass front and back
IP58 Water resistant

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
^^ Rumours say XZ may be the next Google Edition phone (after Samsung S4) with vanilla JB 4.2 :D

Gizmodo

Top Bottom