Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

geek_rocker

Broken In
I have something else to say about S3 ...my Uncle have S3 and my cousin (his daughter)have grand quattro ...and to our surprise Quattro have better cam then S3 ...a 13k handset have better cam then a 25k handset :) and we tested it whole day and my uncle was soo sad ...he is now planning a S4 soon :D
No.

On topic: I hope the Sony learned from thier mistakes and we get an amazing phone with awesome camera, awesome battery life and an awesome design. I'm rooting for you Sony!

sujoyp

Grand Master
Got Android 4.3 update yesterday night :doublethumb: Thanks to Sony :)

Btw I find no changes except new themes like Z1 and white setting page

Hrishi

Xperia Z1 @ 36.5k Or Wait ?
Not a big fan of limited storage,so staying away from Nexus 5 And G2
Use my device mainly for taking photos and development side by side,now the camera bug related to bootloader is resolved I can consider Z1.
Any thoughts ?
Regards,
acervenky,
XPT

Z1 seems good . Since you are a dev. So its better to go with sony as you know they are more dev. Friendly . Better than LG in this aspect. :(

Btw , I saw you on XDA. I think you had an LG optimus earlier which took a JTAG trip too. :p

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
My understanding is that 4.2 > 4.3 is more of 'under the hood' changes.
The visible changes seem to be restricted to Camera, Stamina mode and Theme.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Sony: Xperia Z1 to Remain Flagship Smartphone in 2014

Woah man. This might be a mistake. With the impending S5 and other phones and the constant hunger of consumerist society to own latest and greatest, this might be a bad move :p

rish1

Cyborg Agent
even HTC one will launch with specs same as xperia z1 .. galaxy s5 won't come until April

Last edited:
OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
*scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1536559_806306212729427_1616104651_n.png

:D

and @ Topic

Z1 will remain flagship until March 2014 :)

So take a chill pill everyone, especially Rohan. :youwish:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Sony doesnt need to worry about Shamesung,This year most of the people have realised Sony flagship>S4,Thats why S4 is in the bottom of the list in XDA's most fav phones,I also read S5 will come with samsung CPU,Again a blow to developers.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Sony Xperia Z1f screen said to outperform the panel on the Sony Xperia Z1

So Finally Sony learned that their display need a serious upgrade.. Good job Sony.

I am not a sony hater at all but my only complaint abt sony is their display [2013 models]

And Happy New Year to All. :)

Last edited:

acervenky

Broken In
Z1 seems good . Since you are a dev. So its better to go with sony as you know they are more dev. Friendly . Better than LG in this aspect. :(

Btw , I saw you on XDA. I think you had an LG optimus earlier which took a JTAG trip too. :p
Seems like you did some research,LG are not very dev. friendly.LGNPST Is not very easy to use and they need .dll and there is 70% chance that you will brick the device even if you do everything properly.Hence back to Sony,back to flashtool.
Btw.What is the approx. price of Z1 in retail stores,if i order it from amazon or ebay I will have to pay Octroi which is maybe 4.5%
So octroi will be between 1.5-2k
Regards,
acervenky

Top Bottom