Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

vishald

Broken In
@grinning_devil

Did you get the phone delivery from India times for Xperia ZL? How was the package and what are the contents of the package?

Also let me know your view on the Xperia ZL.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Need to move apps from Phone memory (a meagre 740 MB ) to Internal Storage 2 GB ), some apps have the option to move to internal storage under settings-apps but some do not like chrome, Google drive, etc.
Phone: Xperia E Dual

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Xperia ZR on 4.3 Android.

I see a definite lag between pressing the shutter and the actual image being captured. This is leading to lots of funny but unwanted photos.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a way to fix this.

@randomuser111
I have not yet factory reset the phone due to lack of time in noting down all the changes to settings I have done.

priyankgupta

Journeyman
Xperia ZR on 4.3 Android.

I see a definite lag between pressing the shutter and the actual image being captured. This is leading to lots of funny but unwanted photos.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a way to fix this.

Which mode are you using? Manual or Superior Auto?

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
I am not talking about the delay to focus. This is about the delay from clicking after focus to the actual image capture.

I use the half-press to press to focus and full press to click technique.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Just ordered a Sandisk ultra 32GB class 10 memory card from flipkart for ZL ...hope it works fine with full HD recording and playback...any comments guys

sujoyp

Grand Master
thanks @slingshot...thats convincing :)

BTW its write speed is only around 10 MBps but our full HD recording needs 17 MBps ...how will it handle?

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
thanks @slingshot...thats convincing :)

BTW its write speed is only around 10 MBps but our full HD recording needs 17 MBps ...how will it handle?

I do not know. In my case using SanDisk utility, internal memory appears to be 12.4 MBPS.
However that utility has no option to benchmark their SD card ;-)

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Sorry I attached the wrong picture above.

This is another benchmark using A1 SD Benchmark application.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389361673032.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389361673032.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
The application got confused between internal memory (which is another sd card?) and the user inserted external memory card. It has swapped them.

The 20 GB card is the SanDisk Class 10 card I bought. The 4.6 something GB one is the phone's internal memory.

I bought a 32 GB card and partitioned it right away into a 20 GB FAT partition and a second 12 GB EXT2 partition thinking that I would root the phone and use Link2SD someday after using the default setup for sometime. But now I think I will wait for 4.4 KitKat update before rooting this phone.

Top Bottom