Sony PlayStation 4 discussion | Trolls will be banned

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Re: 5 Reasons the PlayStation 4 Will Be a Must Own Console for Gamers

I dont think we'll be seeing gollum much, now that his new "wife" is with him. :p

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Re: 5 Reasons the PlayStation 4 Will Be a Must Own Console for Gamers

Use img tags...

Which other games did you get??

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Finally we have an owner.

Hoping that news spamming will end in every thread and concentration will be more on the console and games.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Finally we have an owner.

Hoping that news spamming will end in every thread and concentration will be more on the console and games.

For me the news aint spamming. Vickybat is doing a very nice work... Scouring the net and giving the links so that we dont have to.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
For me the news aint spamming. Vickybat is doing a very nice work... Scouring the net and giving the links so that we dont have to.
True. Posting news is the only thing which happens in the console forum. Console gamers aren't around here.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Explain why you mentioned spamming?? ???
because this section is more like "Console News" rather than "Console Gaming/Discussion". We need posts by people on how the games are and what their experience is in their own voice, not _only_ how much copies X game sold or what the other people are saying about it. Both sets of posts are needed, but currently the latter outweighs the real content which is nowhere to exist. This isn't a thriving section with only 3 threads having posts. Got the point?

snap

Lurker
yep the console players don't interact much regarding games here, they are not involved much just play when they get the time i think

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
because this section is more like "Console News" rather than "Console Gaming/Discussion". We need posts by people on how the games are and what their experience is in their own voice, not _only_ how much copies X game sold or what the other people are saying about it. Both sets of posts are needed, but currently the latter outweighs the real content which is nowhere to exist. This isn't a thriving section with only 3 threads having posts. Got the point?

Well that contradicts your first point.. If the console hasent yet broken into indian living rooms how can one expect experiences and reviews?? Till the console reaches the average indian homes, or atleast vickybat's living room, we will continue to see news posts.

I still dont see where spamming comes in.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Well that contradicts your first point.. If the console hasent yet broken into indian living rooms how can one expect experiences and reviews?? Till the console reaches the average indian homes, or atleast vickybat's living room, we will continue to see news posts.

I still dont see where spamming comes in.
It doesn't contradict anything. What I said is crystal clear. Threads are for discussions - should have a fair bit of everything. Not solely newsfeeds. :) I'm not even pinpointing or taking names, lol, you're doing it.

Top Bottom