vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Sony will unveil its “slimmest” Playstation ever on Jan. 30th

Wonder what this could be ??

Gollum

Collector
Gollum you lucky ba****d. :D:D:beer:

I waiting for my friend to come from gulf with my ps4, he's already purchased it with Knack *t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1vg-CJZatWOQQpVj3ipLbPo9zXRDAGBdyoY7QTddktMjK6WMD3Q
Hard earned money bro

Sony will unveil its “slimmest” Playstation ever on Jan. 30th

Wonder what this could be ??

he's talking about vita slim which is alreaqdy released
also the vuta tv is announced too which dows not have a screen and can be used with a dualshock controller

this might be a slim ps3 as they have no other playstation device to make smaller.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I waiting for my friend to come from gulf with my ps4, he's already purchased it with Knack *t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1vg-CJZatWOQQpVj3ipLbPo9zXRDAGBdyoY7QTddktMjK6WMD3Q
Hard earned money bro[/spoiler
Yeah. Thats what makes it sweet. :cool::)

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
PS1/PS2 games heading to PlayStation 4

Fantastic move by Sony. Those are two glorious consoles of the PlayStation family ever, with countless memories.
Sony is nailing things one after the other. It seems unstoppable.

The Games:

The Order: 1886 Gets Some Impressive New Screenshots

Impressive!!!!

Kojima shares images of MGSV: Ground Zeroes on PS4, Deja Vu mission

Kojima Productions Testing Metal Gear Solid V With Sony’s Head Mounted Display; Shows Box Prototypes

Awesome. This game is going to explore every nook and corners of technology.

PS4 Exclusive inFAMOUS: Second Son Gets Lots of New Info on Controls, Powers, Choices and Endings

Check Out PS4 Exclusive inFAMOUS: Second Son’s Spectacular Presentation and Demo From Taipei Game Show
Now some 60 fps indie fun !!!!!!!!

Galak-Z Targeting 60 fps on the PS4, Dev Explains Why They Don’t Have Anything Planned For Xbox One

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Re: 5 Reasons the PlayStation 4 Will Be a Must Own Console for Gamers

My gawd!!! Sony seems to be on an unstoppable roll!

Gollum

Collector
Infamous second SON
[IMGG]*2.bp.blogspot.com/-cMZUS9S24vQ/T4COe24UVQI/AAAAAAAAAK0/_rhKcHTOIes/s1600/in%2Bawe%2Bface%2Bsparkly%2Beyes%2Bdrawing.png[/IMGG]

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Sony: Killzone Shadow Fall sold 2.1 Million Units

Although this game wasn't as good as the previous Killzone titles, story and gameplay wise, the gorgeous visuals giving that next gen feel was enough to propel it to these heights.
Considering Guerrilla games are developing a new IP for PS4, the success of Killzone Shadowfall will definitely boost their morale and confidence to unprecedented levels.
:toast:

Outlast PS4 Runs At 60 fps, Developer Faced No CPU Thread Management Issues

The critically acclaimed PC survival horror is now on PS4 and that too free for PlayStation Plus users.

Flash Sale Starts Now: PS4, PS3 and PS Vita Games Up to 50% Off

Wow, nice sale. Wonder if these will reflect in India. :?: :neutral:

Gollum

Collector
Sony: Killzone Shadow Fall sold 2.1 Million Units

Although this game wasn't as good as the previous Killzone titles, story and gameplay wise, the gorgeous visuals giving that next gen feel was enough to propel it to these heights.
Considering Guerrilla games are developing a new IP for PS4, the success of Killzone Shadowfall will definitely boost their morale and confidence to unprecedented levels.
:toast:

Outlast PS4 Runs At 60 fps, Developer Faced No CPU Thread Management Issues

The critically acclaimed PC survival horror is now on PS4 and that too free for PlayStation Plus users.

Flash Sale Starts Now: PS4, PS3 and PS Vita Games Up to 50% Off

Wow, nice sale. Wonder if these will reflect in India. :?: :neutral:
i checked, not here :(

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ loyalty and interest. PlayStation is the platform where i began my gaming.
For information, the inter web is your best friend. :)

The Order: 1886 Described as “Sony’s First Naughty Dog Game,” Insider Says

The order is starting to gain popularity. Particularly the visuals and polish.

First PS4 Build of Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture “Up and Running”

This one grabbed my attention quite a while back. Uses Cryengine 3 and promises promises much more interaction than "Dear Esther", a PC exclusive.
This one is exclusive to the PS4.

Why Thief’s DualShock 4 Features Are Better Than Any Other Game We’ve Seen

Interesting stuff.

PlayStation Plus: February Preview

Good list.

i checked, not here :(

Hmmm, just as i thought.

Gollum

Collector
Lords of the Fallen on PS4 Leads Bandai Namco’s 2014 Showcase
[IMGG]*farm4.staticflickr.com/3789/12211234816_72402cf766_z.jpg[/IMGG]
Thousands of years before the beginning of Lords of the Fallen, the people of the world fought and defeated their god, imprisoning him beneath the soil. In his last moments, he thrust his fingers upwards in an attempt to escape, leaving five unsettling mountains above as a reminder of his reign. But people have largely forgotten this legend, and eye the menacing rocks with indifference.
This ancient conflict sets the stage for the dark fantasy in Lords of the Fallen, by CI Games. In it, players control Harkyn, a man of immense stature bearing strange markings across his face. As the fallen god’s power returns, Harkyn works against the demons that are rising again.
Lords of the Fallen requires a patient and tactical state of mind to play, as Harkyn’s enemies — the Rhogar — can make quick work of the man. Players must study enemy behavior, move in and out of attack range carefully, and dodge often.
Good timing is a foundation of play in Lords of the Fallen, though players will also explore devastated ruins for loot, and wield powerful, class-specific magic. Harkyn can take the role of the Warrior, Cleric, or Rogue, which affects his performance in combat and the types of spells he employs.

Another Nice PS4 Exclusive

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Nice, but its not a PS4 exclusive.

Lords of the Fallen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its coming to both PS4 and Xbox One as well as PC.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Sony on 'Driveclub' delay: 'No point in it coming out and half doing that job'

This might prove to be a good decision on their part.

List of Games Available for the PlayStation Now Beta Leaked

Top Bottom