Sony PlayStation 4 discussion | Trolls will be banned

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Well thats the thing until the console enters the living rooms f our FMs and people start buying the games and playing them we will see majorly news updates... Apart from gollum, that lucky ba***rd. :D

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Neither biased, nor a PC lover. I'm the one who created this section again after it was scraped and merged back because of lack of proper activity.

Also thinking of locking/unsticking that Backlog thread in the PC section. Every game discussion is going into it, not in the right place. This happened earlier as well.

For these threads to be sticky, start posting about the console games you play. Increase the activity first in this forum. Break away from one or two mega threads and _start_ discussing more about games rather than news. There should be a healthy discussion on everything. Once the section thrives, sticky threads will be back. This isn't something permanent anyway!

Much ado about nothing. Duh!

No offense, but it does not really matter who started this section in the first place.
The forum does not belong to a single person (moderator, super moderator, admins alike), but everybody.

You cannot dictate people what to do and what not to, unless the forum rules are broken, or the person gets innate negative
feedback from members for questionable actions. You still don't have a single valid reason, that's even remotely believable.
I know its no big deal, but then nothing is. One day, you'll just unstick all threads and cite "They are all active so no need".
This way, the forum is going to lose active members, not gain more.

There is no question here of breaking away from a certain trend and embracing another.
News were posted before and will be posted again. Talk about people, posting views about their actual experience, that is always welcome.

Unstickying the threads does not solve any purpose. It was plain unnecessary.
Honestly, actions like this does not stamp authority, but are extremely lowly and childish.

Last edited:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
No offense, but it does not really matter who started this section in the first place.
The forum does not belong to a single person (moderator, super moderator, admins alike), but everybody.

You cannot dictate people what to do and what not to, unless the forum rules are broken, or the person gets innate negative
feedback from members for questionable actions. You still don't have a single valid reason, that's even remotely believable.
I know its no big deal, but then nothing is. One day, you'll just unstick all threads and cite "They are all active so no need".

There is no question here of breaking away from a certain trend and embracing another.
News were posted before and will be posted again. Talk about people, posting views about their actual experience, that is always welcome.

Honestly, actions like this does not stamp authority, but are extremely lowly.

Very well put.

Gollum

Collector
Man, I'm ultra jelly. But Knack? That isn't how you show the badarsery of PS4. Actually, Infamous Second Son is the only one now until DriveClub and The Order which looks great.

Congratulations, Gollum.
that was the last piece there. they were out of stock till 21jan. got the stock on 22 and were sold out the same day. my friend made it just in time to get the console.
i can live with no game at all. knack is a bonus.
i was looking for killzone bundle.

i could not even open my ps4 yesterday because of fatigue from sunday and workload on monday. hopefully i get time to play or update or do something on my ps4 and play rocksmith on 3 today.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member

Honestly, actions like this does not stamp authority, but are extremely lowly and childish.
I'm not dictating anything and would like you to carry on with the discussion. :)

Gollum

Collector
more pictures of hardware
power and eject are touch buttons. I had no idea they were there. I started the console as I normally do with the ps3 [press the PS button]
*i.imgur.com/pggcoJV.jpg

I have not connected my speakers to the dell s200L so I am using all audio out from the controller and the sound is great with my sennheiser earphones.
A very nice addition, free BT headset !!!
*i.imgur.com/JIACohz.jpg

Lower surface ofthe controller is very smooth
*i.imgur.com/umyFpq2.jpg

Headset
it has an on off button...which is cool
*i.imgur.com/DZPzqoF.jpg
Tiny ps logo
*i.imgur.com/SFI66T5.jpg
hole on top ?wtf?
*i.imgur.com/7bkkOCi.jpg

Application screenshots straight from the share button
This is how you close an application
*i.imgur.com/GwHT0jV.jpg

Sound settings - I forgot there was a share button on the controller :p
*i.imgur.com/2F526yt.jpg

Update/notification area - similar to psvita
*i.imgur.com/G7mZOze.jpg

TDF on PS4
*i.imgur.com/hfYcjMh.jpg

Cute playroom
*i.imgur.com/paAIzbj.jpg

Knack
*i.imgur.com/kFpNmIt.jpg

Gollum

Collector
Just wanted to share another Knack screenshot
[IMGG]*fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/t31/1800107_10203086332940048_1823536830_o.jpg[/IMGG]

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Initial stages are crap
Later on it gets better

I have the x360 controller which I use for PC.
It works well but is heavy and big and not the ideal one IMO. I like its triggers cause they are like triggers of a gun.

I use the playstation controller with an emulator... Motion joy.

Gollum

Collector
INFAMOUS SECOND SON B7TCH3S
[IMGG]*farm4.staticflickr.com/3758/8906353277_4b5ed7cab7_o.jpg[/IMGG]
[IMGG]*farm8.staticflickr.com/7420/8906973810_0984d65d94_o.jpg[/IMGG]
[IMGG]*farm3.staticflickr.com/2888/9551384984_7971b19589_o.jpg[/IMGG]

Oooooooooooo See i'm sparkly!
[IMGG]*farm4.staticflickr.com/3712/12470963293_8854d68df5_o.jpg[/IMGG]

Fug Yeah!
[IMGG]*farm4.staticflickr.com/3714/9551384876_d6f98f2918_o.jpg[/IMGG]

Top Bottom