Sony Ericsson K850 Review by naveen_reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Yipeeee...that Media Manager works with my K750i too. I installed it & connected my K750i, it detected my phone after which I just dragged some files, which it dumped to my root folder of memory card. Things are not working though....like the converted music doesn't play:D

*img183.imageshack.us/img183/1788/mediamanagerfk8.jpg

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
on means u can force the xenon flash .. instead of leaving it on auto mode to choose whether to force it or not ? some times it helps even if the lighting is pretty decent to force xenon ...get it ..

n82 has . on . off, auto & red eye removal ..

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
on means u can force the xenon flash .. instead of leaving it on auto mode to choose whether to force it or not ? some times it helps even if the lighting is pretty decent to force xenon ...get it ..

n82 has . on . off, auto & red eye removal ..

sorry it also has red eye... better than nokia...

yes u can force the flash.. but u should be knowing the lighting tof the place or else everything will go worst .. independent of the phone used..

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
sorry it also has red eye... better than nokia...

ya ya .. i dude .i know that ..(se better than nokia ) hee hee... u just did not get the point .. anyways continue with ur k850i affair ..

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
@yogi...check the pics i have taken and compare wih other 5 mp phones..tht too is far than perfect conditions...and in a few dayz naveen will start bombshells as wel... :D

btw...
does ur n82 have a stabilizer??an led flash??spot and normal focussing??i can go on and on about this...

btw wat does ur red eye do?

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
@yogi...check the pics i have taken and compare wih other 5 mp phones..tht too is far than perfect conditions...and in a few dayz naveen will start bombshells as wel... :D

btw...
does ur n82 have a stabilizer??an led flash??spot and normal focussing??i can go on and on about this...

btw wat does ur red eye do?

well said !!!!

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
No its not made of steel.i have read in another forum..

What i found recently...continuation of my review.
The display brightness changes campfini to the surrounding lighting..so if you are in outside and sunny the display jumps in to show brighter since its tft screen..and vice versa in night...

Another thing is it remembers all the video last seen time.. To you can resume the video where you left..

Multi tasking is piece of cake...

Search songs with smart search...

Well battery is amazing..did charge on saturday and made calls for 1.5 hrs..66 messages...20 plus photo's say video..played songs..used gprs.. And today only it showed that it had 19%...
Awesome...
But in between made few song transfer's from system using usb..may be little charging may be done..but on the whole..battery is too good...more than enough for nerd's for two full day use of all the features...

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
naveen_reloaded said:
Another thing is it remembers all the video last seen time.. To you can resume the video where you left..

All symbian phones have these, good thing it's also in SE

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Ok..
Another thing i found is email client which is inbuilt is working flawless.. I got my gmail email's into my inbox..and the layoutu is also nice..
GX...good luck..bro.

And i forgot to mention..
The three touch sensitive keys glow is the night..just like radium dial in watches..very cool..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom