Sony Ericsson K850 Review by naveen_reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
^depends..some of the songs had it inside the folder while the ones which i ripped using sound forge and inbuilt database searcher (i have original SF9) were without any jpegs.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
@naveen-yea u can..when u sync thru windows media player jus set the album art to thr album by downloading it..and then sync the songs..the songs are with he album art...

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
chori kar :D

How much will I get for Arya's Macbook in Chor Baazar :D

Is there a way to get all the album art to the songs inbuilt.?

This is why I told u to use WMP11....have a look at my library of WMP 11, all songs are properly tagged & have album art. If using the MTP protocol I use WMP11 to sync WMA/MP3 songs with K850i, it will copy the song as well as album art to the phone by making folders automatically.

*img247.imageshack.us/img247/5687/snag0000wq9.jpg

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Awesome.even i tried it but is there a way to update the info for mass songs instead of one..and also is there a way to automatically update the lib when a music folder is added?

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Ya but i have do that for each and every album..i have many album..and getting info is too time takin..thats why i asked..is there any app to do this..

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
K850i is the new K750i in name & fame. I just completed reading the full report on the A200 platform, just like K750i was the first one with A100 platform, k850i is first one with A200 platform which makes it just like K750i a very efficient buy.

I was able to try a K850i in my own hands yesterday, I really liked those 3 buttons below the LCD which gives an illusion that I m touching the touch screen LCD *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/10.gif

The D-Pad is awkward but I can manage, will need some time adjusting, most important thing I liked was the gallery feature & the fact that I was running Opera Mini & MOrange at the same time...*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Thanks GX for that tiny quick review..
Well br i said this phone is all for night..take it in dark..the three small touch buttons glow... And the keypad illumination is just awesome!
Added to it..the screen automatically adjusts the brightness according to the surrounding amount of light..
Yes the d pad is hard but as i said earlier..on the long run for chronic msg.ing ...this will take all the beat...
P.s i didnt like k800's design...
But this phone is cute...at times i just used to SIGHT it..

Anyway do give a long try next time you get a hold of it..
And forgot to say...i think this phone supports..wlan..,
Please someone confirm..
@amd64
Dude today is 20...are you sure today is the day for that firmware release..have been trying fota from midnight..in vain

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
yea man..today is the da..try seus..fota updates come in late..but i think they will provide fr the uk frst...so wait till nite..

naveen..i saw ur post at esato..nt happy?? ;)

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Ya i posted today...what is your id there..amd?
But what i said there is on big thing , a nice firmware update will solve it...
Have you seen other things what i mentiode in above post's?
And man the camera is awesome..today only i removed the plastic cover.... Now the photos are awesome.. .really superb..please do reply here if the update is available..

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Ya i know...
They cant remove music player..but guys at esato some of them are seriously weird ones...
Ok leave it..
All am thinking is today's firmware update..it seems many are waiting for this...

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Not yet released..it is supposed to be the big performance enhancing firmware...
Many are eagerly waiting..
Still nothing...hope it comes by end of this month..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom