::sony Ericsson Guru Here::

Status
Not open for further replies.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Wait wait.. you got confused! Moby explorer is a java software to be installed on phone to access the phone memory fully.

To access phone memory contents on PC you can either use SE PC Suite or MyPhoneExplorer. Hope there is no confusion now :)

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
hey infra man...i just modified my w200i player skin to the w810i walkman player skin...now the the thing is tht ...nt all the menus have been modified coz i didnt have all the image sizes for all the files required...do u noe frm where i can get these image sizes and they are not there on se-nse :-|

also do u noe of any gud acoustics for w200i?? im currently using..toshara 1.6
thnkx

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
1) W200i resources are very limited. So if you are kinda adventerous then grab the pixmaps and resize them yourself and upload.

2) I dunno which is the "best" pack. Coz its subjective. One may like one pack while someone else may like another. What I've done is downloaded many packs and made my own mixing and matching the files. I'm quite satisfied with it.

So I'd suggest download toshara/qwerty's and other packs, pick the elements, mix and create your own. That would be the best pack for your ears! :)

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
so shld i approximate the sizes and try wm out...hmm...well thts wht im doin and its nt workin..out...

and ya i basically need acoustics for teh speaker only..which do not distort at hgh volume..though the speaker also has sm limits..but there mst be gud one?

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
1) Get a skin for W200i. Get info about the size and use it on the themes you want.

2) Try different packs, it'll surely help you get the best acoustic mix.

amanjagga

Broken In
Can someone here guide me in chnaging the IEMI of sony erricsson W550i.

plz!plz! itz very urgent

waiting for someone who can really help me???????

ajayritik

Technomancer
I want to know can we get a connector so that we can connect a regular earphones to SE K750i. For the Walkman series mobile we get regular earphones plus a connector so that we can connect it to a Sony Ericsson Mobile. I have a Sony Fontapia In Ear headphones which I want to use to connect to my k750i. Please help!

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
I want to know can we get a connector so that we can connect a regular earphones to SE K750i. For the Walkman series mobile we get regular earphones plus a connector so that we can connect it to a Sony Ericsson Mobile. I have a Sony Fontapia In Ear headphones which I want to use to connect to my k750i. Please help!

you can use hpm-70 with your k750

hey cyborg-I got GPRS enabled on my S500i.My network provider is vodafone.They enabled GPRS moths ago but havent sent the gprs settings yet,i used to call them daily till a few weeks back then i gave but but when i saw ur thread i found a ray of hope'ummeeed ki kiran'.
Plz tell me the Vodafone GPRS settings for S500i
Thanx

nikky5555

Right off the assembly line
hey gurus plz help me.
i am using my w910i to connect net.my problm is i can only get max 5kb/s.can i improve the speed.

Last edited:

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
wht connection do u have ???

try to increase the speed in modem setting ... ie connect with highest setting ...

but dont expect more in gprs..??
and another thing ..a are u describing this 5kbps the download speed or the toatal speed... coz usually gprs only has a mx of 40kbps ie 5KBps x 8 ( sorry for the KBPS/Kbps... erro if any)

so if u are describing the download speed 5kbps... then be happy .. that u are getting the max... sometimess it may touch 7-8... but those are at night times..

it also depends on how many are using the network at given time ie GPRS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom