::sony Ericsson Guru Here::

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Naah. The W705 has the same cam quality as the W890. The W705 even has an LED flash which the W890 lacks. You can use the LED flash as a torch too. :)

k4ce

Youngling
if u are particular that u want only a SE walkman , u dont have many other options , but if u are willing to look at other companies , u have tonnes of options ...

Raptor1989

Broken In
Are there any other features that would encourage me to buy W705i rather than W890i. Please leave the WLan and flash aside. Any other features?

k4ce

Youngling
nothing that u will notice ... if u are an audiophile , u may be able to realize that the w705 sounds slightly better than the w890 (atleast its supposed to) ... but apart from physical dimensions , nothing else ....

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Nopes. The W705 sounds much much better than the W890. It has SE's propriety Clear Audio technology going for it,enhanced sound encoding software and hardware which the W890 lacks. And this is coming from someone ho has used both the phones, not mere speculation unlike others.

Raptor1989

Broken In
Can you tell me the current price W890i and W705i?? Please don't tell me the net prices, they tend to vary. Some good store price, preferably in Kolkata. Lets see, if I can afford W705i. Or else, I have to buy W890i. No other choice.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Ooh kewl. You from kolkata too?? :)

The price at "The mobile store" at dalhousie is around 15k.(not the mobile store franchisees).

k4ce

Youngling
well , my bro's got a w705 ... and i've used it ... bought it for 16.8k mobile store blore ... i didnt notice anything that great ... all walkman fones sound great ... evn my k550@w610 was decent .... w705 was better than that but nothing path breaking or revolutionary ... just maybe on par wid a first gen touch .. besides audio quality and stuff is subjective ... also depends on the EQ u are using... and the music u listen to ... i listen to alternate rock ... wid a lot of acoustics and stuff ... ... even my 5320 wid ep630 sounds almost as good , only two shades lower ...

i havent used a w890 though ... but i'm pretty sure it'll live upto its walkman pedigree ... after all , its meant to replace the w880 ...

but yeah , its a great buy at 15k ....

Raptor1989

Broken In
@dreamcatcher
So W705i is better than W890i in all respects. Could you tell me another shop where I can get a relatively low price for my buy? W705i sure looks tempting, but my budget is max 14k. And 15k including the accessories, memory card and data cable. So please get me the address of such a shop and the current price of both the models.

Raptor1989

Broken In
Ya, I want to know how much they cost? And tell me some good shop. mobile store is way high. I live in Kalyani. You????

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
i meant the accessories that come with the phone are enough. You wont need to buy extra stuff. Try Capital electronics in Ultadanga or "sweetheart" in phoolbagan. They are pretty good. :)

Raptor1989

Broken In
Is the 4GB card given free????? I know that only the headphone i free. And the data cable????? Can u give me the prices of all the following items

Data Cable
Memory Card (4GB)
Bluetooth Stereo Headset (DMS-200)
Also the new prices of W890i and W705i in Kolkata

I am badly in need of these prices as I cant go to Kolkata myself to know just the prices.

bravo007

Broken In
Hello Friends
I am willing to buy a mobile phone in the range of 7K-8K.
It should have good looks, music, camera, internet and nice performance.
I have short listed SE G502. Bcoz it suits my budget.
What are your views on this phone, should I go for it???
Or is there any other phone better than this??
This phone will cost me about 7.2 to 7.5K in Mumbai+512MB memory.
I want 2GB card but it price varies from 450 to950 in diff shops.
What is actual cost and warranty of 2 GB & 4 GB genuine M2 card???
And one more can I use this phone to access internet on my PC with good speed???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom